Unusual jerk off techniques?

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Like To Shove A Big Banana Up My Butt, Then Hump The Melon Until I Cum, Get A Spoon, And Scoop The Jizz Soaked Pulp Into My Awaiting Mouth, Goooooooooooooooood Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello, this is my first post:biggrin1: Unfortunatly I'm not even a fiver as my name suggests, i just thought I was, im actually a 4 by 4!

Anyway I normally wank by making a nice tight hole out of my duvet and fuck that! The conventional method hurt my head a little as im cut but I love it this way!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to use 2 hands unlubed, with the right hand at the bottom of the shaft and the left fitted to just under the head. Sometimes I come like this, or might do it like this lubed too, or with precum. Or sometimes I hold the base with the left hand if I have enough precum and use the right hand for the top, because I can get more sensation on the head with the right hand. But I usually prefer grabbing deep with the left hand with the thumb going up the shaft.

That circular stuff that started this thread is interesting; never heard of it. I don't think I could cum that way, but I once had a cocksucker who sucked kind of like that, and I didn't care for it, so I just pissed in his mouth (which he also wanted.)