Urethral Stretching

BrownEyedGuy: Does anyone have any experience with using sounds to enlarge their urethra? I tend to spray and splatter when I pee, and I am wondering if enlarging my urethra would help that. I have kind of asked my urologist, but he doesn't seem too interested in enlarging it. I've seen sound sets on the Internet and am thinking about doing it myself.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We did this thread before, but I will help you out again. I don't think enlarging your urethra is the answer. I mean if you want to try, just make sure you do it with proper equipment and don't force it. I have done some lite urethra play and it didn't really do anything for me. I still urinated the same after, but now I have a Prince Albert and don't even think about trying to make a proper stream.

gigantikok: Sounds dangerous. I wouldn't screw around with my urethra if I were you, you could make things worse. I think you might spray and splatter as a result of the pumping you did in your 20's. To try and correct that by enlarging your urethra sounds way too risky.

nacard01: I tend to agree with Gigantikok. I think messing around with such an important feature of the penis whether you have the right tools or not isnt worth the risk. If something went wrong you could be looking at surgery or even the emergency room. At least I suppose you could be, I do not know what the tools look like.

Kermit

prepstudinsc: I would go talk to another urologist before taking matters into your own hands. There is a chance of doing some serious (and permanent) damage if you stretch improperly. Better leave that kind of stuff to the professionals...

drambone: Geo: You sound like one kinky, interesting and intelligent guy!! Where do you reside?

47boreas: [quote author=BrownEyedGuy link=board=health;num=1066850103;start=0#0 date=10/22/03 at 00:08:24]Does anyone have any experience with using sounds to enlarge their urethra?  I tend to spray and splatter when I pee, and I am wondering if enlarging my urethra would help that.  I have kind of asked my urologist, but he doesn't seem too interested in enlarging it.  I've seen sound sets on the Internet and am thinking about doing it myself.  [/quote]

Is it necessary? You must consider the risk before you do what you have to feel regret later. I am so old that I always think my health first.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
As someone who had this done during surgery, I'd recommend you talk to more than one doc. I awoke after the kidney stone surgery, went into the rest room, and almost passed out from the pain. It hurts more than you may think. So, you need to be careful, and go slow. BTW I already had a larger than average urethra. So, I think you could really hurt yourself if you do it wrong.

stiphphiphatumus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
you can stretch any hole in the body, if done gradually! i'm not that familiar with sounding, but if you want to do it to stretch your urethra, take weeks to get to your goal. thing is, you will have to continue doing it to keep it there for a while. i stretched the piercing in my ear to a 4 gauge, about 3/8th of an inch. it started as a regular piercing, about a 1/32in. i took my time, over the course of months (it really could have been done quicker, but i don't like pain, nor scarring). if i take it out for a few days, i have to work it back up to that size, tho it will never go back to the original piercing size. those people with the huge lobes? that did NOT happen over night.
look it up online, there is tons of info and stuff...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently had to wear a catheter for two days. Believe me it was no fun. I was "under" when it was inserted however wide awake and alert when the urologist deflated the bulb and removed it.

I don't want anything inside my cock.....a warm mouth on the outside would be welcomed! LOL

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I kind of had this problem when starting and stoping the direction was very different than when going at full strenght. Besides stretching there is the option of a meatotomy which is enlarging the meatus. Normally this would cause more spray issues but i only enlarged it by a couple millimeters, far less than a full one. Now there is a little more spray while going, especially if i have to go really badly and there is a lot of force but the direction is much easier to control. Urethral stretching can be a pleasure of its own and would probably cause the same result in the end but as said should be done slowly.

happywand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

jojoe1974

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have stretched mine now to 5/16 inch took months and yes it hurt doing so at the meatus end and I did it SLOW = however very happy as I now have a full stream and no spray or dribbling = just one good stream :) now,I use a straight sound about 11 inch long == go nice an slow use plenty of lube increasing the size of the sounds a little at a time !! that IS VERY IMPORTANT !! if get a hard on let it subside before entering farthur into the urethra