Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my past, I've noticed only a handful of guys checking out my cock while using the restroom. It didn't "bother" me, but I wasn't excited about it either.

Listen, there is a "code" that I thought most men lived by when using the restroom: Space between guys if a urinal is available. No talking. And no peeking.

Guys that break the code should be... oh nevermind.

Simba

tommasters

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i am a little surprised at the more "negative" responses that have been posted. from my experience, there are plenty of married men who just let it hang out with no regard to who can see them. i guess i thought guys with big cocks who don't mind showing their dick on this site would be some who didn't care or even enjoyed it. very interesting.
plus, although i've stared before, i mostly just peek and am discreet about it. i don't want to become obvious or make someone feel uncomfortable. it's just about getting to see something you would never see in any other situation except maybe the gym locker room.

Reactions: maroon1040

In my past, I've noticed only a handful of guys checking out my cock while using the restroom. It didn't "bother" me, but I wasn't excited about it either.

Listen, there is a "code" that I thought most men lived by when using the restroom: Space between guys if a urinal is available. No talking. And no peeking.

Guys that break the code should be... oh nevermind.

Simba

The Code:

Male Restroom Etiquette - YouTube

_E_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having a shy bladder most of the time, tend to find less crowded bathrooms.
If I didn't have an issue with freezing up when someone is staring, I would be more inclined to show it off to anyone who wanted to admire the 'lil dude.

My question, for straight guys to be completely honest, how many 100% straight dudes on here have, would or do peek?

I find it hard to believe a straight guy wouldn't peek, especially with his buddies.
And yes it would solely be for comparing and satisfying a curiosity to get a good look at another dude's junk in how it compares to yours. Nothing sexual or "voyeuristic" about it, just part of being a normal human.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No it doesnt bother me, ive got a nice cock lol and the fact its pierced, begs to be looked at. Same as at the gym, i know i get watched in the lockers, but at the end of the day, im gonna go about my daily business, if they wanna watch, up to them, im not gonna hurry dress or quick piss just because theyre looking my way....

If they approach me thats different..... never talk to me when im wazing

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
h.. and yeah il look..... if its visible, its a cock.... we all got em... we all use em... ive always taken he view that its only sexual when you make it sexual.....so in your head if your thinking, "fuck me, i wanna nosh that off" the yes thats sexual, if your thinking, 2nice cock bro" then no...

Reactions: Gj816

tommasters

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cool. It's good to get some other opinions about this. The first ones were more on the negative side but the last few were more positive. I knew there had to be more guys out there who didn't really mind guys taking a look. I would never approach someone to do anything sexual in a restroom if he wasn't obviously giving some kind of sign. I just have fun seeing nice cocks-- especially a man who's not afraid to show it off.

MarrMilguy206

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doesnt bother me in the bit. It usually only happens at work since I wear a flight suit and pretty much have to unzip it most of the way to take a piss so sorta hard to hide it anyway. I don't go out of my way to show off but if they look so be it.

Reactions: The Little Boy

trailrunner

1st Like
Media
It used to make me nervous when I was younger. I'm a grower so sometime I don't look to impressive at the urinal. Now that I'm older, I could care less. If they want to see it and are impressed, awesome! If not, so what?

Reactions: maroon1040
D

deleted716371

I don't mind other men seeing my cock. If someone looks discretely it's fine, but wouldn't feel comfortable with someone who doesn't respect some kind of privacy in that situation.

Leonidas

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't bother me at all, I enjoy the attention. I'm one of those guys who like to look though. Just a nosy bastard I guess :biggrin1:. To be honest though, it's harder to look these days, most restrooms have dividers of some sort.

R