used condom

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SyberWulf said:
This is just wrong, but I will tell the story anyway. I have a siberian husky that loves to dig through the trash can, and you can see where this is going....
I was visiting my parents at Christmas several years ago, the pup sneaks off, finds their bedroom, and brings a present out of the trash....Yup you guessed it, a used one!

I'm not sure which shocked me more, the pup almost bringing it to the kitchen table or learning that my parents actually have sex!
Come on SyberWulf! Are you so niaf that you don't believe your parents still enjoy "doing the dirty dead""? You Dad is both a gentleman and a stud, he wears a rubber so your Mom doesn't have to rush off and douche out. Shame on you!:mad:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
Keeps the cum from pouring out of the condom, when you toss it in the garbage.

... or the drawer

(or the freezer : cumsicles!)

Speaking of which... there's also a kinky thing that some of the gay video producers have been including in videos, and which some guys might want to try with their significant others of either gender. They call it a "devil's dick", but basically it's a cache of sperm collected over time (refrigerated?) and used to fill a condom which then gets tied off (see, it ties in to the thread okay!) and put in the freezer. When it's frozen solid, it's removed from the freezer and the hard, condom-shaped cumsicle is slid out of the wrapper, allowed to warm for a couple of minutes and then slid in the receiving orifice (pussy / anus) and used like a dildo to fuck that person until it gets too small. Then it is shoved all the way in and left inside to melt completely. The top then fucks the person with all the melted cum inside them.

Makes me think about how at some exclusive bareback parties I would almost certainly nut uncontrollably if a guy who I thought was a total stud would blow his load inside a bottom right before I slid my cock in for my turn in that ass. Perhaps TMI for some readers, but the point is that knowing that I was having the honor of my cock being coated in the spent balljuice of a really hot stud horse and using his stud cum as my fuck lube was SUCH a fucking turn on.

It still is, judging by the tent in my pants...

Reactions: SweatyKum

BERT2217

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was about 11 or 12 my job was to take out the trash, I started to notice that in the bathroom trash was something rolled up in tissue. I opened it up and found out it was a rubber full of cum. I knew what a rubber was as I had found some in the dads dresser before. It was a lot fuller that I have ever shot. As I started noticeing places when lover would park and discard their cum filled rubber when I started driveing. I still look for them 40 years later.

Reactions: rko

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BERT2217 said:
When I was about 11 or 12 my job was to take out the trash, I started to notice that in the bathroom trash was something rolled up in tissue. I opened it up and found out it was a rubber full of cum. I knew what a rubber was as I had found some in the dads dresser before. It was a lot fuller that I have ever shot. As I started noticing places when lover would park and discard their cum filled rubber when I started driving. I still look for them 40 years later.

A used condom is unmistakable evidence that someone has fucked right at that spot.

It's funny how many couples just throw the spent condom in the trash without trying to hide it. I've been at people's places and found their condoms in the waste basket in the bathroom, right on top in plain sight. Then you look further and see how many condoms they have used - it's hot when you find 4 or 5 full condoms.

I watched a guy fuck a girl in the middle of an oval one night and as his final act, flicked the condom onto the oval in a victory salute. I found it. I knew what the two looked like, I knew he'd fucked her for about half an hour and this was the end result - his load inside and her cunt juices all over the outside.

Apart from latex, you could also smell his cum and her cunt juices. I only wish there was a way of seeing any juices they'd left at the spot their sex organs had joined.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't admit this to just everyone but I, too, have a condom fetish. We use to call them "rubbers". Growing up and starting driving, I would check out the known lover's lanes and search for the freshest ones. Back then there was no such thing as AIDs although veneral diseases ( S & G ) were around. I would put them in my pants pocket and wash them out when I got home then re-roll, put them on a jerk off, often fantasizing what football hunk might have worn it. I use to have a box full kept in a closet at my grandmothers house. They disappeared one time so I guess she found them. Never did know if my dad was told or not.
I still enjoy wearing them and looking at photos of good-looking guys with them on.
Any good links?

Reactions: Siahpdx

tomtwoeight

Experimental Member
Media
This brings back memories. I was born and raised on a dairy farm, just out side town. The lane to our place was used by many lovers. Some tomes I would find 3 rubbers (thats we called them) in the same spot. I would carefully open them with a stick to see what was inside. All 3 must have been used by the same guy as one would have a lot os cum inside, one a little less and one with very little. Thiis would hasppen about once a month or so.​

It wasn't unusual to see singles all over the place. Needless to say this led to a lot of jerking off.

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
When I was a young fella I went to sea. One morning when anchored in lower New York harbor I looked over the side of my ship and saw what must of been thousands of floating condoms. I just couldn't figure where they had come from or whether they had been used. I thought a condom factory in Jersey must have blown up. Then and last it dawned on me, these had mostly been in a womans pussey and then been flushed down the toilet, with the sewers just emptying into the sea. The thought of them all being used for fucking pretty nearly drive me wild, how I wished some had been mine. When I got a little older and had a girlfriend, maybe some of those floating rubbers were ours.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Used to go parking in the Lovers' Lanes when I was a highschool kid. After my girl and I were done fucking, I'd just pull off the condom & drop it out the window onto the ground.

One of these Lanes was on the border of a park. Went to the park with my Weimaraner once, and she wandered off into the Lane. First time I'd seen it in daylight with no cars. (There was space for about 20 cars.)

There must have been hundreds of rubbers lying on the ground. It looked to be wall-to-wall condoms -- and most of them were just basic Trojans (the ones in the red box), judging by the color of the latex.

I'd go double-parking with a friend and his girlfriend du jour. It was just a contest who could get laid the most times! It took almost no time for the four of us to get naked after he stopped and put the car in park.

I especially enjoyed hanging my sweaty naked self over the bench front seat (it was his '55 Chevy BelAir, so he drove; I had no problem with that!) while he was screwing his girl and saying, "Hey, Chris, I need another rubber!" He kept up to 36 of them (unboxed) in the glove box. As often as not, he'd reach in there one-handed (and without interrupting his fucking) and toss me a group of 6.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I looked over the side of my ship and saw what must of been thousands of floating condoms. Then and last it dawned on me, these had mostly been in a womans pussey and then been flushed down the toilet, with the sewers just emptying into the sea. When I got a little older and had a girlfriend, maybe some of those floating rubbers were ours.
Gee, that's encouraging.
When I read how many go through the bathroom waste basket, I am glad I always flush my used rubbers down the toilet. Surprised that most people don't flush 'em.
This seems to be a recurring theme in many of your posts. Did your experience at sea create some sort of obsession in you? You seem to have almost an animosity for people who don't flush them.

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've seen a used condom in a memorable place in more than one occasion, but the most odd place was at my high school. there was a used condom in the hallway and the poor old principal put on gloves and picked it up and trashed it. at the same school someone threw a used condom on the sidewalk (where EVERYONE would have to walk by and see it), along with its instructions and wrapper. it didn't turn me on. at all.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First date with my now wife, was sitting on a pier on the East River in New York City, and what comes floating along?.... you got it, a condom. I got a hard on just watching it.

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DJM277: anyone here ever come across a used condom?Whether is belonged to a roommate,brother,father,son,or stranger, etc...

I lived in an apt complex and one time someone must have come across a used condom in a place it shouldn't have been the wrote a nasty note and and tacked the condom up next to it by the mailboxes inside the complex. It had to have been some broad I can't see a guy doing that to another guy.I don't know how long it was there and no it wasn't one of mine but whoever it was shot a good size load as about a good 1/4 was filled with semen I took it down to save whatever guy it was the embarrassment of having his spooge hanging for all to see.

i have quite the story about an old friend of mine. we didnt hang out alot but maybe once every week or two, we were both part of a bigger group of guys. he was dating this girl whom he was pretty crazy about and then she dumped him. i hung out with him a few days afterward and he had this shoebox in his room and i asked what it was. so he went and picked it up and opened it. it had twenty or thirty used condoms in it. i was grossed out by this so i asked why he kept them. his answer was "because whats in this box is power". im not sure what he ment by it, maybe he thought the fact he had sex ment he was powerful or having those momentos were but he was so proud of it. i had to leave right after that because it was just too creepy. later on i was at his house again and he still had that box. i told the resst of the guys to their shock and dismay. it then became the joke that all you had to say was "BOX!" to get him to shut up, as we would all laugh. after awhile he tried to get in on the joke but we quickly put the brakes on that one.

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
I purchased myfirst car in 1946 right after ww2. As used,well used cars, were all that was available mine was a '41 Ford that came with a package of Trojans in the glove compartment. Seems the previous owner didn't do a very good job of cleaning it out before selling it. The car was a junk heap, but the rubbers worked fine.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in the 9th grade, going into 11th grade now in high school, there was a used condom in the storage room of the orchestra room when I went in there because somebody said that there was one in there when they got their instrument. So somebody posted a note in there that said "keep it in your pants" lol

How old is someone who just completed the 10th grade??