Vagina Size Versus Penis Size Debates

massageguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever observed that when it comes to penis size, there's an endless plethora of reading material. Guys want to know what women prefer, what size is ideal, if size matters, if penis size has ever been a factor for starting or ending a relationship, etc etc.

However, if the roles are reversed and vagina size is the topic of discussion, there's really not a lot of discussion from either side both men and especially from women.

I recently asked a woman why she thought this was the case. She responded with, "Because they(women) don't want to know." It's such a division between men and women. Men want to know every nuance in terms of penis size and what women think about it. But most women, seem quite the opposite and very content being in the dark about their own vagina size and how they may or may not compare or affect sexual pleasure.

It almost makes me think that men lack the forethought to avoid a discussion where they may not like the answers they get where women tend to altogether avoid discussions about anything they might anticipate being an unpleasant discussion and hearing answers they might not like either. And this view of contrasting attitudes, also helps to explain the frustration some men encounter with some women if a topic like penis size is brought up and some of the women who talk about it sometimes talk in circles while a minority are completely honest.

For example, talking in circles would be saying in one breath penis size doesn't matter at all and then adding on BUT...thicker is better. And lots of other similar remarks that seem either purposefully misleading or unwittingly misleading. Either way, it doesn't help men understand anything better than had they never engaged in the conversation to start with.

But, like men, women do think about the size of their vagina's and how it affects sexual pleasure and compares to other vagina's. But hardly any woman will ask a man what he thinks about vagina size, in general, or about hers specifically. Then, again, a man will ask anything and everything and still come back for more. It's an interesting dividing point between men and women. Anyone else ever noticed this or have anything to add?

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think honestly it has to do with a couple things.

1.) It doesn't matter a whole lot. I just fucked the loosest girl I've ever been with, and I still got off three times. They just aren't at the same disadvantage that guys with small dicks are. Many guys are just so excited to be inside a pussy, they could probably care less what it felt like, they just don't want to blow their load. Women don't experience that same feeling.

Plus even if she has a loose vag, she can make up for it other ways with bj's, anal and a high sex drive. I'd take a girl who enjoys sucking dick and will do it on a regular basis than your average girl with a tight pussy.

2.) Women really don't care about sex, generally, and therefore couldn't care less about the vag size. I know many people will disagree with me on this, but they just don't give a shit for the most part. 1/3 of women are sexually dysfunctional. Even the most sexual women I've been with can't compete with my sex drive and interest in sex. They don't think about it as much as men do and therefore don't care about it. I'm sure there is always the odd exception here and there, but that's doesn't take away from the truth on the matter.

That loose girl I referenced earlier, I made her cum twice the other night. Was she talking about when's the next time we can have sex? No of course not. It was all about what other activities can we do together besides sex. I mean wtf?

If they cared more, there would be more fwb's. But there aren't. Most need that emotional attachment in order to just have sex. The emotional attachment is more important than sex, and therefore, they couldn't care less about all the little things. Generally speaking.