Veiny cock contest!!!

veinybiceplover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HEY MEN! I know there have been several threads about VEINS, but I have to tell you that I am am TOTALLY ADDICTED to VEINY COCKS!! Nothing better than a VEINY MUSCLE COCK!! Thought it would be interesting to hold a VEINY COCK CONTEST....SO tighten your COCKRINGS...Put a RUBBERBEAND on the BASE of YOUR DICK...or SIMPLY GRAB the BASE of YOUR COCK and LET the VEINS BULLGE!!! DOESN'T matter if you are BIG COCK or SMALL COCKED, just as long as your have BIG. BULGING VEINS on your COCK!!!

Reactions: Misterguy5

tlovingit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My veiny dick here...

here...

more in the gallery!

veinybiceplover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Col 1074! GREAT SHOT!! And Carchoftheday...Put a TIGHT COCKRING aeound that THICK MONSTER or your FIST and MAKE those VEINS BULGE..I KNOW you GOT BULGING VEINS on that BIG COCK!!! THANKS for ALL the RESPONCES!!!

veinybiceplover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GREAT POSTS....If you care to VOTE, send me a MESSAGE and I will keep a tally! I will keep you POSTED as VOTES CUM in and the VEINS KEEP getting BIGGER and BIGGER!!! I DO have my personal FAVORITE (BKnV) and will post that COCK SOON!!! Thanks YOU BIG VEINY MEN!!! I will try to report the results DAILY!!!