Very hairy dick

Hello. The other night I met a man, and after we'd talked for a while, began to have sex with him. I couldn't finish, though, because he had a very hairy dick. I mean, he had hair on about 2/3 of the shaft. Okay, it was not like head hair but it was definitely very hairy. I couldn't finish. I apologized and left.

Has something similar ever happened to anyone else?

Do any of you on the board have this kind of dick?

I have a very hairy dick. It grows all the way to the circumcision scar line. That would mean about 3/4 up the shaft of my cock. I believe, for me anyway, its due to a significant amount of penoscrotal webbing, which I believe is due to a birth defect. Did you notice penoscrotal webbing on this guy also? Essentially, because hair grows on the scrotum, and most of the shaft is composed of scrotal skin, then of course, hair grows all the way up it.

I don't think I've ever had anyone end sex with me due to the hairiness, but sometimes I do wonder when I haven't been as conscientious in plucking the hairs out from the shaft. If I've left it for a few weeks it can get stubbly and then if I have impromptu sex I'm always concerned the guy will notice it when he's sucking on me. I certainly notice it when I'm masturbating so it should be a lot more obvious when its in someones mouth.

Reactions: enzicmoon

green_tshirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a very hairy dick. It grows all the way to the circumcision scar line. That would mean about 3/4 up the shaft of my cock. I believe, for me anyway, its due to a significant amount of penoscrotal webbing, which I believe is due to a birth defect. Did you notice penoscrotal webbing on this guy also? Essentially, because hair grows on the scrotum, and most of the shaft is composed of scrotal skin, then of course, hair grows all the way up it.

I don't think I've ever had anyone end sex with me due to the hairiness, but sometimes I do wonder when I haven't been as conscientious in plucking the hairs out from the shaft. If I've left it for a few weeks it can get stubbly and then if I have impromptu sex I'm always concerned the guy will notice it when he's sucking on me. I certainly notice it when I'm masturbating so it should be a lot more obvious when its in someones mouth.

This is really interesting to me. Do you have any pictures you can share?

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mine is similar to this too

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a bud who is quite hairy all over which is good. I noticed he never trims his cock. The hairs at his base are kind of long and get in my mouth but I've learned to deal with it. He's a sweet guy, not overly dynamic in bed, but gives some of the finest head I have ever had. His mouth is as slick as any wet cunt or the finest lube.

Every time he sucks me all I can do is lay there moaning in full surrender to his mouth and beg him to take it easy. Actually he is taking it easy, it's just his mouth is so slick it doesn't take but a minute for me to cum.

Reactions: Zak Bull

I too have hair on the bottom side of my penis that up to my circumsition line.
I don't mind it on myself or other men even though I do shave it from time to time. As time has passed, I noticed that the more I shave the more hairs start sprouting out. There is a guy, myram4you, who has the hairiest shaft I have ver seen. Let me know what you gusy think.

Attachments

I don't mind it on myself or other men even though I do shave it from time to time. As time has passed, I noticed that the more I shave the more hairs start sprouting out. There is a guy, myram4you, who has the hairiest shaft I have ver seen. Let me know what you gusy think.

Awww, thats very unfortunate. I love the thick pubes but the hair on the cock spoils the whole package. Thats pretty much how far up my cock the hair on mine goes too, and if I didn't regularly pluck it out I'm sure it would be similarly thick. Only difference is the hair on my cock is long. As long as the pubes on a mans balls or above the cock. The type that gets stuck in your teeth.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I've not seen hair that far up before. It is different and in a way and hot.. As for sucking, not sure. Might be cool initially but keeping a mouthful of hair, I don't know.

Hot pic though! Love the awesome, tight bush!

This is really interesting to me. Do you have any pictures you can share?

Odd. I don't understand how anyone could find this sexually appealing. But you did say interesting. .not sexually appealing I suppose. Interesting from a scientific point of view? I don't take pics of my cock sorry. I find it humiliating.

dasp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Outstanding. Tell him I say 'hey'. ;-)

Wow! Very Hot! Thanks for sharing.
I will get a pick up of mine once my hairs grow out more and are more visible.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya my cock is hairy about half way up, but if I pull my skin back... the hair will pretty much slide down to the base.
Sometimes I shave it, but lots of guys like the rugged hairy look too. I'll grow the bush back in for a year or so.

Anyways, I don't think I'd kick a guy out of bed for having a hairy cock. But I like variety and find all the different cocks pretty cool.