VERY Hairy dicks turn me on very much

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hair make the penis look smaller but I love to see very long black hair.I like to have my nose in hair when blowing.Do you like hairy or bald dicks ? Why ?

• Love
Reactions: Farmer Rob

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pube-shaving seems to be more common in straight men, so I presume the ladies have had an influence there, either by request or by example. I was chatting on-line with a bi guy who even waxed his ass. :eek: He said he was copying his girlfriend.

Personally, I don't mind moderate trimming to keep it neat, but totally shaved looks a bit creepy to me.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Pube-shaving seems to be more common in straight men, so I presume the ladies have had an influence there, either by request or by example. I was chatting on-line with a bi guy who even waxed his ass. :eek: He said he was copying his girlfriend.

Personally, I don't mind moderate trimming to keep it neat, but totally shaved looks a bit creepy to me.

Agreed.

The totally shaved types look juvenile.

D_kvyhju

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hair make the penis look smaller but I love to see very long black hair.I like to have my nose in hair when blowing.Do you like hairy or bald dicks ? Why ?
I like that my dick is really hairy naturally, I feel blessed! I think a real hairy dick looks horny.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never really thought about it before to be honest.

We're both hairless now, a bargain I made with TheBoyfriend and I'm enjoying that so much that I think I prefer no hair over hair! Especially when it comes to sucking on his balls. The lack of hair also makes him smell so much nicer down there at the end of a very long day that I think I like it now and prefer it. But we don't shave, we epilate, which was a religious experience the first time. Ouch!