Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
looking for pics or vid of extremely LONG penis soft or hard or both

when I was about 22 y/o I saw my next door neighbor come out of his backyard shower and I never in my life saw a penis so long...it was slender & soft and down to his knee cap...so was just wondering if there is any pics or vid showing a very L O N G penis

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, do 'midgets' tend to be well hung?

(btw, I hate the m-word and certainly mean no offence by it, but can't think of a better alternative atm.)

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, do 'midgets' tend to be well hung?

(btw, I hate the m-word and certainly mean no offence by it, but can't think of a better alternative atm.)

I think dwarfism generally affects bone growth.

There's no bone in there, so I think that part of the body develops much more similarly to someone who doesn't have dwarfism.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen a guy's bulge that was pert near to his knee. And it was soft too. Saw it with me own eye balls. He walked right past where I was sitting. He was a tall and thin college boy.

B_blkmusc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I used to do girls, I loved banging up against their cervix. The vagina stretches and can accommodate long dicks.

Guys... oh I love fucking guys... have a bit more trouble taking the big pricks as we punch through the sphincter on the far side of the rectum. At first, I used to train my bottoms to JUST TAKE IT as they scream with wild abdominal sensations but then I got them to lay on their backs, relax the muscles in their mid-section and then eased deep into them.

After they got used to the feeling of being out-of-control, then could then relax their valve between the large intestine & their rectum.

Hung dudes... be considerate and don't give them the full length on their first gay encounter!

Last edited: