Very Sensitive areas of the Penis

kleevage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had this for a long while now. The area of skin where there's been circumcision just under the bell, on the left and right hand side are very sensitive. I remember once I was masturbating and my fingers just accidentally brushed past the left hand side under the glans and i orgasmed immediately.

At the same time, if i have an erection and i pushed down against the fat at the bottom, it can cause orgasm. no friction at all, just pushing down.

As you can see, these two things make penetrative sex impossible as both those sensitive areas will be 'touched'

I was on anti-depressants a while back and got off them too soon and got a really bad relapse. i heard this can cause premature ejaculation due what it does chemically but i don't know

Any body heard of this before?

kleevage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Frenulum's are different from guy to guy. Some have a thin one, some have thick ones (almost an inch wide) that spread out towards the bottom and can cover the entire bottom of the penis. Some guys have none at all.

bulletbob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kleevage: Premature ejaculation is really just a guy coming before he wants to in most cases. Of course, there are other cases in which a guy really does just come seconds after or immediately upon penetration. Am I to understand that you seem to be having a problem that falls in the second category?

The thing is, if it's just a matter of coming before you want to, the best way to handle that is to work on desensitizing yourself. If your penis is used to coming from just one type of stimulation, vary it. Don't go for the most sensitive parts. If you usually use lube, try it dry. If you usually do it dry, use lube. Expose yourself to different forms of stimulation when you masturbate (but only do so safely) and you might build more tolerance.

If you're on any kind of meds, you need to check with a doctor. Antidepressents definitely can have sexual side-effects, from what I understand. From what I've read and heard, people who are on certain kinds of ADs can have a hard time climaxing. I imagine if that's the case, they might experience premature ejaculation once they stop taking them. You should check with your doctor.

kleevage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kleevage: Premature ejaculation is really just a guy coming before he wants to in most cases. Of course, there are other cases in which a guy really does just come seconds after or immediately upon penetration. Am I to understand that you seem to be having a problem that falls in the second category?

If you're on any kind of meds, you need to check with a doctor. Antidepressents definitely can have sexual side-effects, from what I understand. From what I've read and heard, people who are on certain kinds of ADs can have a hard time climaxing. I imagine if that's the case, they might experience premature ejaculation once they stop taking them. You should check with your doctor.

Yes I'm in the 2nd category. It only happens with penetrative sex because too much warmth and tightness is placed by the vagina on that sensitive area I mentioned. Oral or hand or whatever I'm perfectly fine with. Like if I'm jacking off I can last however long and I can control it very easily. However if I've got a hard on and I just brush the sides beneath the glands and cum very easily with little control.

I did go off ADs. I had a lot of depressive relapses but I thought that would be it. I didn't think it would cause PME for over a year now.