VIDEOS: The 4 biggest amateur monster cocks ever! 30 cm+ (12 inches+)

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with you on that one. For me, the 'natural' way to judge the size of a mans cock is to see him standing across a room, either the bedroom or the locker room. I always think a hung man looks bigger when you can see his cock in relation to the rest of his body. So many hung guys think they have to use the close-up shots that smaller men need to use, but you don't get the full impact unless you can see it hanging or standing proud in its full glory. I've seen mrrdnhng standing on cam and that immense cock is breathtaking in those shots.

So many videos of well hung guys are taken sitting down in front of a cam. Would show them better if they stood up once in a while.

Reactions: deleted1352496

infamous91

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with you on that one. For me, the 'natural' way to judge the size of a mans cock is to see him standing across a room, either the bedroom or the locker room. I always think a hung man looks bigger when you can see his cock in relation to the rest of his body. So many hung guys think they have to use the close-up shots that smaller men need to use, but you don't get the full impact unless you can see it hanging or standing proud in its full glory. I've seen mrrdnhng standing on cam and that immense cock is breathtaking in those shots.

i absolutely love seeing a monster cock when it's semi and hanging out infront when the person is standing there, it really makes them looks like horse cocks then.

I believe that some of those huge cocks are in the double digits.