View Up Shorts

PiercedAndFit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It seems many young men at the gym I workout in are loath to wear anything beneath their gym shorts or prefer some sort of boxer. Observing them performing decline bench presses, leg presses, and other exercises gives highly motivating views into their shorts. Now, if I could find a way to have a camera involved....

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems many young men at the gym I workout in are loath to wear anything beneath their gym shorts or prefer some sort of boxer.
Not just the young ones! I always wear boxers with gym shorts.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NYC is a great place for cock/ball sightings. esp on the subway. I thot I was gonna have a stroke the other day. A guy was sitting across from me on the train and was obv freeballing. Hanging down his shorts leg was a sweet, uncut cock...not huge but def big.

cutinPrague

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it's nice to know that I'm not the only guy who looks up guys shorts. I almost go out of my way to look. I also love to look at arm pits. Watching a guy who is riding the subway, standing holding the hand rail and with a clear view of his pit. I get hard. Same with looking up some guy's shorts. Problem nowadays though is that too many long, down to the knews, shorts.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Problem nowadays though is that too many long, down to the knews, shorts.

I know! I hate long shorts. There's no bulge, no ass, no accidental exposure, they don't show off the muscles of the thighs, and for guys with shorter legs (like me) they often go below the knee and make our legs look short and stubby. I'd wear shorter shorts if I could find them.

BAGGY Pants

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see that I am also not along with looking up guys shorts. I love the summer time and it's a great season for cock spotting. I remember having lunch at a place once and saw this guy's poking its head out of his shorts. He was sitting at a table and facing me. He saw me looking and began to get hard. He then tried to cover it up without much success. He realized it wasn't working and left it alone. That was the best lunch. I love this topic!