View Up Shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Bluemalevolence, May 23, 2008.

1. Bluemalevolence

Bluemalevolence New Member

Anyone had the pleasure of looking up a guys shorts? I have had a few of these very rare occasions and am always on the lookout for more. Anyone have any pics?

2. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

Here is a guy named Hanger from freeballing.com

#2 oldredneck1, May 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
  3. Meniscus

Gold Member

Attached Files:

Flyguy88 likes this.
  4. Meniscus

Gold Member

Here are a few more pics.

Attached Files:

5. Balljunkie

Gold Member

There was a guy in my high school that wore khaki shorts and boxers. He would sit across from me, and you could see up his shorts. His nice soft dick was exposed every day in class. I think that I didn't learn anything during that time.

6. PiercedAndFit

PiercedAndFit New Member

Albums:
    It seems many young men at the gym I workout in are loath to wear anything beneath their gym shorts or prefer some sort of boxer. Observing them performing decline bench presses, leg presses, and other exercises gives highly motivating views into their shorts. Now, if I could find a way to have a camera involved....

7. Poundera

Poundera New Member

I love freeballing. Which Is why I don't wear shorts.

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Not just the young ones! I always wear boxers with gym shorts.

9. deano-uk

deano-uk Member

Albums:
    Hey man,

You seem to know all the nice guys ...

10. chuckman2

chuckman2 New Member

Albums:
    Late 70's. The strand in Redondo, Manhattan and Hermosa Beach. Men wore very short shorts then. Alot of them had those horrid liners in them. Saw many a liner clad bulge riding by on bicycles.

11. AlterPerception

AlterPerception New Member

Albums:
    Best upshort...

8th Grade(age 14-15 or 15-16): There was a guy named Brad...one of the popular guys that was progressing the fastest through puberty...hairier legs and pits than most of the teachers and a plesant bulge. One day, we were were all playing some game that required us all to sit on top of our desks. Brad was just off to the side of me and he had his legs up on the desk, semi-crossed. Luckily, my view was right down the right leg of his shorts. Saw part of a dick, and had a good view of his hairy nutz. haha It was awesome...so much jacking to that back then.

I know there've been others, but nothin's comin' to mind at the moment. I'll post later if I think of anything.

Greg

12. Bluemalevolence

Anyone else have some stories or websites to share?

13. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Getting a guy to "spot" you while doing bench presses can pay off!
    Dave

14. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    NYC is a great place for cock/ball sightings. esp on the subway. I thot I was gonna have a stroke the other day. A guy was sitting across from me on the train and was obv freeballing. Hanging down his shorts leg was a sweet, uncut cock...not huge but def big.

15. trentnyc08

trentnyc08 New Member

Albums:
    frist time i ever saw up the shorts of another dude i was in 8th grad 3 days before the end of school and one of the popular guys was in my rotation group in gym. we had to to all these diffrent kind of warm ups and on of them was push-ups. well i just happened to be doing my push ups and looked over and saw right up his loose gym shorts and boxers that where a size too big. he had a nice sofe dick prob 7 in hard but i was pissed i hadn't noticed it before.

then one time the guy that live next door to me came out to pick some stuff up and he was wearing just his boxers. well he jumped up on his rail to get somthing down and when he did his fat dick fell out. when he stood up he just poped it back in and whent on his wasy. he was about 17 18 at the time i was 15.

i also ran track in hs and when the guys did out streching some time it would fall out and we would all look and be like dude your dick is out.. saw alot of my teammates dick

16. Bluemalevolence

Anyone have anything else to add? This would probably fit well in the "show off" section , but don't know how.

17. About_Average

About_Average New Member

Albums:
    Looking up shorts. Certainly a favorite past time of mine. I'm actually somewhat amazed that I didn't realize my homosexuality when I was a little kid. I still remember playing soccer in my preteen years, and staring up other boys' shorts when we sat around listening to the coach. Even back then, I was hypnotized by peers in tight underwear. :eek:

Things only got better when I joined the boyscouts as a young teen. The green uniform shorts were so short they were practically begging me to look up them. Of course, taking peeks at underwear up my friends' shorts was one of the more tame gay experiences I had in the scouts (experiences which included sucking my first dick at 15), but that's another story for another day.

The fondest upshorts memories I have are of my friend (who also happened to be in my boyscout troop) back in 10th grade. I had the biggest crush on this kid back then, I can't imagine how many times I masturbated while thinking about him. :redface: Luckily, that year we were in the same gym class together. Not only did I get to ogle him in his tighty whities when we changed together in the locker before and after class, but we also were assigned to sit on the gym floor next to each other at the beginning of each class (while the gym instructer told us what activities we'd be doing). He always wore the same shorts to gym class. Blue Umbro soccer shorts. And he always sat either indian style or with his knees up, turned in my direction, never failing to show some undies beneath his shorts. I would always keep sneaking glances, hoping that it wouldn't appear obvious what I was doing. Every gym class, through the 10th grade year, I constantly kept peeking up his shorts. And he never took notice of my perversion. :biggrin1:

18. Meniscus

Gold Member

I've heard similar stories from other guys who were in Boy Scouts. It makes me wonder what I missed out on.

When I was a kid, my grandparents gave me my father's old Boy Scout manual, which was published sometime in the 1940s. It had all sorts of interesting stuff about insects and spiders and snakes (such as how to identify venemous snakes). There was even a section on wet dreams. But what I liked best about it were the pics of the boys swimming, or wearing loincloths as they played Indian, or stripping down to their underwear before jumping in a pond or river to rescue someone drowning. There was one pic of an older boy/young man on a diving board wearing a square-cut Speedo-type swimsuit. I remember how the chapter began: "As you look at this photograph, you might be thinking, 'Gee, I wish I had a body like that...'" I think it was followed by advice on how to get a good "healthy" tan. I just knew that I liked looking at that picture.

19. cutinPrague

cutinPrague New Member

Albums:
    it's nice to know that I'm not the only guy who looks up guys shorts. I almost go out of my way to look. I also love to look at arm pits. Watching a guy who is riding the subway, standing holding the hand rail and with a clear view of his pit. I get hard. Same with looking up some guy's shorts. Problem nowadays though is that too many long, down to the knews, shorts.

20. Meniscus

Gold Member

I know! I hate long shorts. There's no bulge, no ass, no accidental exposure, they don't show off the muscles of the thighs, and for guys with shorter legs (like me) they often go below the knee and make our legs look short and stubby. I'd wear shorter shorts if I could find them.

BAGGY Pants