View Up Shorts

eireguy31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm just glad this thread is still alive lol sure the ones where they're unaware is the hottest but an up shorts shot is hot either way imo kudos to the guys that are keeping this going. It's much appreciated!

Yes agreed ....I'm out there some place when this teen surprised me at a café in Kobenhavn 6 yrs ago ....was bit put off but it was a good view , with loose shorts and loose white briefs
She was about 17 y and sweet faced....never had a guy do it but that would be hot as well :):wink:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the "accidental" dick-slip pics here... Brings to mind one of my own, back in my '20's, in a three-man canoe. I was in the middle, manning an oar, the guy up front was oblivious, but the guy rowing behind me, who I had a hankering for, kept peering over my shoulder, much to my delight. When we got back to shore, canoe and gear packed up, he asked me if I wanted to go grab some beers back in town. I said, "Yep."... and later, other things were grabbed. Hope that wasn't Too Much Information... ;)

A/B

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was working at Silverwood Theme Park in north Idaho, running the log ride. A log came in and when it hit the brakes, I looked down and this guys dick and balls were hanging out for ALL to see. I smiled and asked him to put those away (Children Present)

Reactions: Scott6428