Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: PeterL.

innocentsopposite

Experimental Member
Media
I've always looked up the shorts of one kid, Garret, starting in seventh grade. He moved to my city that year from Texas, and everything really is bigger. He always wore khaki shorts and loose boxers that would allow his 5" soft cock and MASSIVE, lowhanging balls to hang out the left leg. His think penis came all the way to the end of his boxer leg. And this was in seventh grade. I only wish i had seen him hard.
I also noticed a guy in my gym class. We had to do the crab walk across the floor one day as part of this dumb cardio thing, and his long, slender dick bounced in and out of view as he frantically scuttled across the floor.

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've attached some views up shorts I found on the Net. Enjoy![/quote]

GREAT SHOTS! I like the natural pics rather than the pose, this does it for me!! Great find!

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the park today and the hottest guy sat directly opposite, and I tried SO hard to get a peek. Interestingly enough, he had a rather large tattoo there, must have gone upto his groin ... If only I'd of made out what it was!

Still, I reckon, the best upshort I've seen was in p.e and we were all outside doing a 12 minute run thing, and even though this guy was my moral enemy, his shorts were SO big you could see everything, ... Uncut dick, medium, verrrrry hairy.
I had to hide my hardon!

PiercedAndFit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This week I am SCUBA diving, a sport that encourages minimal clothing, it is not for the modest.

Yesterday, I sat across the dive boat from a Dutch or German man in red shorts who was freeballing. Every soften he would uncross his legs allowing a view up the interior of the right leg opening. Little hair was present though his right nut and, occasionally, his tiny uncut penis were revealed. He looked about average to me, until he took his shirt off...the man boobs would have done a teenage girl proud, but ruined the experience for me.

Today, I had the pleasure of following a short guy in blue shorts on our dive. He was smoking hot, a body builder, I think, with hairy legs and some hair on his chest. He doffed the shirt upon board the boat leaving only his shorts and black water shoes on. Apparently he was losing body fat because those shorts were too large for him. He had broad shoulders, big arms, and well muscle legs. I kept looking but could not get a glimpse of the package, that is until we got into the water.

I followed him through most of the dive alternately looking up his shorts and watching the sea animals. Even in the cooler water his cock and balls were obvious, I could catch pubes off and on. I think he noticed as he would stop and look at me very carefully from time to time, I don't think he cared as he adjusted himself and swam on. I wish I had my camera...I hope he is on tomorrow's dive....

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
have to laugh, this made me remember a picture that was taken when I was about 14 or 15. My Dad posed me and two cousins were posed on the front steps to take a picture. I wanted to get the dog in the picture, so Dad brought him over and set him down in front of me between my legs ................ snap. A week later when the pics came back from being developed (in the late 70s) my mother had a fit and fell into it, lol. Me sitting on the step with my legs open, you sould see right up the leg of my shorts, actually my nuts were hanging out a bit in the heat I guess, and see my balls and cock and thick teen bush plain as day. the pic is still around somewhere, maybe I'll post it, lol.