View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

albmlb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love looking up shorts. To me that is a great turn on.
When i wear shorts i always let a little hang out. Love watching people try and have a look with out been seeing.

Reactions: TropPanda69

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: TropPanda69

PiercedAndFit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Our current lawyerized culture has guaranteed that women have equal access to everything at the expense of men having 1st Amendement Rights (free association). You made the point of my original post. :eek: I am all for sharing and co-ed stuff but there are a few things I prefer to do with men only, lifting weights is one; hunting is another. If I can find a men's only gym I will join until then I must worry about prudishness, modesty, appearance, judgmentalism, and so on from the fairer sex.

Seeing as how that place has "lady" in its name I imagine they intend it to be for women only. If the sight of women working out offends you so much perhaps you should look for a place geared towards men only.:rolleyes:

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Back 10 years ago or so, a couple friends and I decided to sleep out in a tent one night, in the backyard. I had done stuff with Bryce many times before, but I hadn't done anything with Devan. The next morning we woke up and Bryce went into his house to get some breakfast on the go. Devan and I laid there for a bit as we slowly woke up from our long night of adventures.

I eventually sat up and Devan did as well. We were sitting across from each other, when I happened to notice that I could partially see up his boxers. A moment later he shifts his body and his cock flops out of his boxers. Nice round uncut cock with a red bush. He didn't even notice, but I sure did and kept stealing quick glances. Then Bryce came out and told us to get our asses in the house. We got up and went in. I told Bryce about it later on, and he was pissed that he missed the show. It was great jacking material after that. haha.