Virgin Korean gf and we arent having sex until marriage but..?

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah i know it is pretty traditional. but so is a lot of korean culture. So anyway, i have been hearing alot from the interwebs that asian girls are, how shall we say, "shallow", not in mental/emotional sense, but "physically" (and after being in a bathhouse nude with a bunch of korean guys it seems to make sense why they are built that way), so anyway, she is virginal (as am i). my penis is 9 in. long and 6 in. circumference. what to do.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah i know it is pretty traditional. but so is a lot of korean culture. So anyway, i have been hearing alot from the interwebs that asian girls are, how shall we say, "shallow", not in mental/emotional sense, but "physically" (and after being in a bathhouse nude with a bunch of korean guys it seems to make sense why they are built that way), so anyway, she is virginal (as am i). my penis is 9 in. long and 6 in. circumference. what to do.
Post a picture or nobody will believe you.

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Post a picture or nobody will believe you.

Nobody will believe i have a gf? :p

jk.

anyway as soon as i get a camera with a lens that isn't broken i will start thinking about posting pictures (not that i really want to show my cock on the internet that quickly but anyway), so here is my description of it. Starting from the bottom, I can wrap both hands around the length of it, and i can still fit one more hand on top (if that makes any sense?) sorry for the lack of pics but this desc. is all i got for now. and it is curved upwards (hence the name)

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
To answer your question, I would think there's a good chance you'll be ok. You'll obviously have to go slow, and you would probably always have to keep yourself from bottoming out, but you can have good sex without going balls-deep.

If it were me, and marriage was a possibility, I might at least mention it.

D

deleted356736

I'm 7" with 6" girth and I've bottomed out with a few Asian girls I've been with, so I you are 9" then you will have to watch how deeply you thrust. 6" girth's not going to make her first time memorable, as it didn't make my wife's first time memorable, but once she gets past that your girth should be no problem. No Asian girls had problems with my girth, only my length.

I recommend having sex before marriage, and although my wife was like your girlfriend I did convince her. Engagement is a committment, and she took that on board.

I also counselled my wife that it might not be good first time around. It wasn't good for her first time, but the next day was quite good for both of us, and then we both knew we'd be okay for lifelong commitment.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont want to come across wrongly. But as soon as I read the thread title i thought, she isnt giving him sex for a reason. Is she legal in the country, could she be using marriage as access to the country. I could be way off the mark and I apologise if I am but that is the first thing I thought about after reading your carefully worded title.

hoodie

Experimental Member
Media
I dont want to come across wrongly. But as soon as I read the thread title i thought, she isnt giving him sex for a reason. Is she legal in the country, could she be using marriage as access to the country. I could be way off the mark and I apologise if I am but that is the first thing I thought about after reading your carefully worded title.

Like he said it's part of her culture to wait until marriage for sex. Maybe that's the reason? You're making an assumption based on her race that not only is she not from whatever country the original poster is from but she's using him. Without knowing their relationship at all....okay!

Anyway, I wouldn't make any assumptions about her vagina either. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors to vagina depth, just like penis length. As to what to do, uh, I would wait and find out when you marry her. If you're that serious I'm sure you could make it work no matter what.

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ok first of all:

1) She has no desire to come back to my country after studying here, and neither do I. I want to go back over there because that is where the jobs are. The "American Dream" is all but dead.

2) Did you know that asian women have more than one reason to marry, other than to gain access to countries? Such as finding someone they want to spend your life with? The more you know....

D

deleted356736

I met my now wife while she was on holiday from Africa in Australia. She was looking for someone when we were introduced, but not to gain access to my country. She was looking for the good man that she couldn't find in her homeland.

To the cynics and a word of advice to all: Western men are in demand in the rest of the world. We are often seen as treating women well, as treating them as equals. We are seen to be honest, reliable and trustworthy. There are countless wonderful women out there waiting to fall in love with men like upward curve and myself.

And those women? Often they are feminine, supportive, loving and sensual. Perhaps less likely to be selfish or to turn the sex tap off after a few years. Love and committment mean a lot, and love means making a man feel special, and sex makes a man feel special. Therefore, the effort is made in many ways, including love and sex.

Think about this. There are many women out there who are the real deal, who want to find a good man to share a life with and to be a good father to their children. They will make him king of their lives, and because they are wonderful women they will be queens.

slasher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7" with 6" girth and I've bottomed out with a few Asian girls I've been with, so I you are 9" then you will have to watch how deeply you thrust. 6" girth's not going to make her first time memorable, as it didn't make my wife's first time memorable, but once she gets past that your girth should be no problem. No Asian girls had problems with my girth, only my length.

I recommend having sex before marriage, and although my wife was like your girlfriend I did convince her. Engagement is a committment, and she took that on board.

I also counselled my wife that it might not be good first time around. It wasn't good for her first time, but the next day was quite good for both of us, and then we both knew we'd be okay for lifelong commitment.
Well she will remember it, but not in a good way.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i have been hearing alot from the interwebs that asian girls are, how shall we say, "shallow", not in mental/emotional sense, but "physically..."

FYI, not all asian women are "physically shallow." i happen to be asian and a woman, and shallow is the last word that anyone i know would describe me as, both physically and mentally.

do not single out asians because of what you've heard on the internet. everything the internet doesn't happen to be true. those are just other peoples' opinions and it's clearly the reason why you're pre-judging how you think all asian women are. it's like saying all middle eastern people are terrorits when they really aren't.

anyway, back to my main point: there are shallow people of EVERY ethnicity. get it right.

t1ctac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6" girth's not going to make her first time memorable, as it didn't make my wife's first time memorable

That word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

I'm right around 7" and I've bottomed out in a couple of white girls too. Does that say anything about white girls?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just put your cock inside her and fuck her... I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but unless she has a medical condition, her vagina will stretch to accommodate just about any penis you could fit inside it. If a 10lb baby will come out, then why couldn't a 9" penis go in? By the way, I was stationed in Korea for a time when I was in the Army and believe me, virginal Korean girls are few and far between. They all wanted to fuck American servicemen so they could get pregnant and get married. Then they'd come to America and divorce them the second they got their citizenship. Don't believe me? Go to any U.S. Army base in America and you will see dozens of Korean bars all around the post.

D

deleted356736

That word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

I'm right around 7" and I've bottomed out in a couple of white girls too. Does that say anything about white girls?

Length doesn't have much to do with intercourse unless you are unfeeling and go all the way in one hard thrust, whereas girth matters a lot and you can't avoid thickness. As far as a first time goes, getting 6" girth inside is a lot harder than average-sized girth (less than 5"), regardless of how deep you go. My 6" girth is at the 97th percentile, so it's not very often a virgin has to deal with thickness such as mine.

I have had sex with about a dozen different Asian women and they were generally tighter than white women, and some were incredibly tight even though they were sexually very experienced. So girth and Asian women is a challenge, and girth an an Asian virgin moreso.

Even then, just do all the right things and then do it, because you're going to have to do it as I did it, and when it's done it's done.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just put your cock inside her and fuck her... I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but unless she has a medical condition, her vagina will stretch to accommodate just about any penis you could fit inside it. If a 10lb baby will come out, then why couldn't a 9" penis go in? By the way, I was stationed in Korea for a time when I was in the Army and believe me, virginal Korean girls are few and far between. They all wanted to fuck American servicemen so they could get pregnant and get married. Then they'd come to America and divorce them the second they got their citizenship. Don't believe me? Go to any U.S. Army base in America and you will see dozens of Korean bars all around the post.

If you really think that all Korean girls are mad at fucking American G.I. then you are really a pathetic man. It is like I go to a less developed country than Korea and have some sex with girls there who are desperate to live in Korea, and say that all that country's girls are my slaves. You make me again inclined to believe a rumor that most US soldiers who are stationed in Korea do not have even a high-school degree.