Wakeup blowjob... with bacon

voodooyoudo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, my wife just woke me up with bacon, and her mouth on my dick. Must say I've never combined those two before. :thinkerg:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, recently got a new watch given to me as a wake up blow job combo.... slide on.... man. ...nice to be wrist thick...

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing like the wife giving me a blow job early in the morning. Really puts a bounce in your step going off to work. About six months ago my wife did this; we went off to work; talked to each other on the phone about it when we got to work; and around noon told our respected bosses that we got some kind of bug and wasn't feeling good; went home; and we screwed all afternoon in every position we could ever imagine. My balls were drained by 5 PM.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Woke up to my cock balls deep in her mouth after feeling my jockeys slide down mid thigh...Yeah, I enjoyed that morning.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, my wife just woke me up with bacon, and her mouth on my dick. Must say I've never combined those two before. :thinkerg:

Sounds like a great combo!

I've been awakened to my then partner sucking me off and other times she was in full gallop when I opened my eyes to see her riding me. Great mornings those were :)

Simba