Walked in on roommate

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You might be surprised how much you like it, especially if her tongue is between.
Looking down...unbelievable!

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
That is an offer I have never had. You may not get another. Be careful and use protection and have a hell of a lot of fun. Post and update because some of us will never have such an experience first hand.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
My preferred action woudl be to have her suck us both up really good and hard, then keep sucking me while he fills her pussy, then letting me in the back door so we can DP her. That would be a great way to get things going.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
in all honesty, you strike me as a young man not fully comfortable with sexuality in general. the fact that you're analyzing the whole situation and freaked out about seeing another penis or making eye contact with another guy show's that you are not ready to embark on this type of sexual experience.

after all, if you do go through with it and accidentally see your bud's pubic hair you're going to have to change your stats to 99% straight, 1% gay.....oh the horror :eek:

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just walked in on my roommate and his girlfriend fucking on our living room floor. I just opened the door and I saw him pounding her pussy like crazy. I just kind of stood there dazed at what was going on. Then the girl asks me if I wanted to join in! I said but I definitely fuck her, do you guys think I should fuck her with my roommate? He didn't object to what she said. I'm moving out in a week because my military leave is up.

I'm a little confused. You walk in on a couple having sex and you are asked to join them. So instead of joining them you ask all your on-line friends if it is ok. Surely the moment to join in was right there and then, not at a later a date. If you have enough doubts to need to ask you probably shouldn't do it.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little confused. You walk in on a couple having sex and you are asked to join them. So instead of joining them you ask all your on-line friends if it is ok. Surely the moment to join in was right there and then, not at a later a date. If you have enough doubts to need to ask you probably shouldn't do it.

I just wanted to know what you guys think.