Wanking techniques

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_dumbcow, Feb 2, 2008.

1. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    I couldn't find a thread about this using the search function, so sorry if I'm wrong.

I think it would be nice if we could share wanking techniques. Of course we all do it and we all love it so which ways are the best?

:smile:

2. paulobr79

paulobr79 New Member

Albums:
    On my back mainly using the good old fist grip or backhand. Sometimes hump the bed. That always produces a good load

3. viking1

Gold Member

Try: The Ultimate Male Masturbation Resource

4. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    wow. that has everything :smile:

one of my faves is 'polishing the apple' or something like that. Jeremy Lory does it (and i copied him)

but i usually just bash off onto my chest. I have to put my head under my pillow so i don't get it into my hair, which is really messy. lol

5. Nina_Knoblet

Nina_Knoblet New Member

Albums:
    Firm handling, nothing too soft (sucking is all very pleasant, but I don't get the same intensity of feeling). When I'm getting close, strong fingers on my cockhead and the glans rim. Much better if the base of my shaft is also gripped tightly and held hard down on the pubic bone. I like having a strap or tie tightly on so the cum can't flow until I've stopped climaxing. Then i release the cum and work it all out with further strokes.
    This is what I do - I haven't often been wanked, and seldom with as intense a result as I can get on a good day.

Ambition: to be tied and masturbated hard right through orgasm and after. Sure it would drive me wild!

I've just realised this is an old thread, mainly banned members! I hope that doesn't matter . . . still something close to my heart

6. boobsguy21

boobsguy21 New Member

Albums:
  7. JacKHeaD32

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    i loved using my non-dominant hand, but i've been usin it for so long that now its my dominant hand rofl