Want to get friends mom pregnant

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also on the 18 year thing, how exactly would it change things, if I did it with someone my age . i would still be in the same spot

I do have a very good point on that part

also If I wanted someone around my age it would be hard to find someone who all ready does not have kids

if so there is also dealing with the"ex" and I don't want to take care of someone else kids
and yes sometimes there is traps to get you to pay on someone else's kids it's fucked up but it happens all too often.
she does not have a ex he pasted away several years ago.... and her kids are of age so there is no traps

D

deleted848353

save your Cyberbullying for facebook

EllieP

when you drink that wine just make sure you don't get your self knockedup again . while the dad takes off lol

You obviously know nothing about EllieP and even daisy to know neither of their partners would do such a thing. Quit being a troll

Reactions: Joll

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
a few things:

have you been approached by this lady to give her a baby?
have you and she talked about any of the issues surrounding child care/ child rearing?

are you a virgin?
if yes, does she know?

the age difference (what? about 15 yrs?) is not an issue. Many relationships survive the age difference and last a very long time. However, you have not even once expressed a desire to have a "relationship...other than sex" with this lady.
Your lack of knowledge, or concern, that you display is a major issue.

the responses you've given indicate that you are not even aware of the sarcasm and cynicism in this thread.

and.. by the way... you have her son's consent, to get her pregnant? or just to fuck her?
He doesn't sound like much of a devoted son to me. I can imagine my adult child's first impression would be "ewwwww... you wanna WHAT?? GET MY MOM PREGGO?? Are you fucking crazy.... ? "

... NOT "Oh, yeah, hey, that's cool, bro... just don't be fucking around with my aunts or other members of my family ... but MOM? yeah, go for it dude!" :eek::eek::eek:

EllieP

when you drink that wine just make sure you don't get your self knockedup again . while the dad takes off lol

I love your selective replies.
You never attempted to answer serious questions, yet jumped on the obvious joke, and look who's calling who a bully? Omg...this just gets better.

Bullying Ellie a bit there, eh pal? :rolleyes:

Reactions: deleted848353

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

EllieP

My aren't YOU the little charmer. You know, for all your sardonic, snide and supercilious remarks, fundamentally you still aren't grasping the reality of what this entails, now do you? Have you ever thought of maybe financially securing yourself better before you went in on this on the pretense of maybe her not changing her mind about support? My guess would a resounding....NO. If you're really vested in this, then your decision. Oh, and try to realize when people are trying to help you without getting crass or acting boneheaded, ok? Or maybe it's too late for the bonehead part.
You obviously know nothing about EllieP and even daisy to know neither of their partners would do such a thing. Quit being a troll
Yeah dig it there Vereesa; this little dummy has no class, and no idea about what goes on between Daisy and EllieP.

D

deleted848353

omg u seriously do not know when to stop attacking the women here do u i will now be sticking u on ignore

Reactions: Guy-jin

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My aren't YOU the little charmer. You know, for all your sardonic, snide and supercilious remarks, fundamentally you still aren't grasping the reality of what this entails, now do you? Have you ever thought of maybe financially securing yourself better before you went in on this on the pretense of maybe her not changing her mind about support? My guess would a resounding.....

I have no debit unlike you guys
0 debit which means I have more wealth then 25% of Americans..

unlike you which you may have 5-10k of credit card debit and other misc debit... still making the minimum monthly payment which will take 10-15 years to pay off . Since you don't know how the minimum monthly payment works since it's in the credit card companies favor...