Warren Beatty

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah i've seen this be4. he always had a mouth that looked like he could suck a mean dick. very good looking in his day...

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Warren Beatty slept with 13,000 women. How is that even possible? - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

Warren Beatty slept with 13,000 women. How is that even possible?

The "Bonnie and Clyde" star's first authorized bio details his career and his hyperactive love life with his leading ladies, emphasis on the plural. And "authorized" means he had to have okayed the author's estimate of his past lovers.

Author Peter Biskind's estimate of how many women succumbed to the legendary lothario's prowess?

"12,775 women, give or take, a figure that does not include daytime quickies, drive-bys, casual gropings, stolen kisses and so on."

The women reportedly included Julie Christie, Natalie Wood, Carly Simon (Remember "You're so Vain"?), Faye Dunaway, Diane Keaton, Madonna, Brigitte Bardot, Leslie Caron and Candice Bergen. There's more -- a lot more ...

-----

Personally, I would have loved for there to have been a sex video of Warren in action. He was gorgeous in his youth (one of my best looking actors of all time) and I'm sure he probably knew how to have fun.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, since he so called did all these WOMEN...
Can he NAME them all? Does he know what they like besides his OVER used cock? What is their fav meal? I bet he is talking about call girls though or GROUPIES..

No way in well that many women in the world would let a guy do that with them one after the other. That darn FAST unless they were EASY...or were freaking groupies...call girls.

Hell, he could have put his name on a condom brand and left his Billions to his children that he made with his wife.. If he ever gotten married and had any.

Last edited:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn DGirl you seem angry. But as to 1 a day for 35 years I am CERTAIN that plenty of these girls happened on the same night in threesomes or what not.
NOT angry!!
HA HA!!

But, like I said he must have had EASY women...

I was making a JOKE about the condoms thing..
No one got it though:frown1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Warren Beatty slept with 13,000 women. How is that even possible? - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

Warren Beatty slept with 13,000 women. How is that even possible?

Personally, I would have loved for there to have been a sex video of Warren in action. He was gorgeous in his youth (one of my best looking actors of all time) and I'm sure he probably knew how to have fun.
Was theis all before his 1992 marriage to Annette Benning or does it include where he's shoved his stick since then??
Hell, he could have put his name on a condom brand and left his Billions to his children that he made with his wife.. If he ever gotten married and had any.
There are 3 children with Benning born in 1994, 1997 and 2000 no word on condoms or even if he bothered with them.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was only 12,775, that is much more believable right....where does this put Tiger.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was only 12,775, that is much more believable right...where does this put Tiger?

If Warren Beatty had to fuck 12,775 women, do you think that he was a satiable person? Tiger Woods is married. But he kept his cheating on the DL and he just got busted. Tiger Woods wasn't a satiable person either. I guess that it proves that SOME hetero men are slaves to good pussy. :rolleyes:

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Seems pretty exaggerated. There also was some rumors that Julio Iglesias had over 3000 women. His comment was:" that was in 1984". LOL

Reactions: Sechs

Jonesbi

Just Browsing
Media
Heck Im 30 something and hit the 2000 mark before I was 25. He was famous so girls give it to him without effort.

Shit he probably got 2-4 a day.