Washing your uncut willy in public!

S

SirConcis

No problem retracting foreksin and washing. So guys leave it retracted and let it go back by itself, others pull skin back over head after washing.

As long as you don't pull foreksin back and forth too many times, it is clear that you are just washing and there is absolutely nothing wrong about it.

Consider that a cut guy would probably soap up his penis by passing hand over it. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: oliverrevilo

I agree that it shouldn't be a problem, but in all honesty I do it at home first - so it doesn't look like I'm fiddling with myself in public, lol.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just like in the shower at home. I slide back my foreskin when it's time to wash my cock (I side it back to towel off my cock, too). When I'm done washing, I let the foreskin roll back on its own. Mine is long and loose, so no problem with it moving back and forth. (I usually slide it back to pee as well.)

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
its a normal part of my shower routine so i try not to fuss over it. but there has been a few times where it did feel like i was "fiddling myself," so all i did to avoid any problems was turn away to the side, wash and that was that. sometimes i'll be talking to my playing partner (play lots of squash) and when i soap up i'll turn, but most people have enough sense to know whats going on. just a courtesy thing really.

Reactions: jetblackscream

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I pull back my foreskin and let the water run over my glans at every shower. Every once and a while it gets a notice in the open gym showers. I kind of like that.

Here is a foreskin cleanliness note. Try not using soap, just the hard running shower water, to clean under your foreskin. If you do that for a week or so, you will find that the amount of smegma that you produce is reduced to almost nothing, if you rinse once a day. Most of the smegma build up is do to irritation from soap.

tucnu30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yea, I definitely wash it in public. Sometimes I think some people are jealous they don't have any to play with :wink:

brit_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good to know there are lots of clean uncut Willies :) My ex girlfriend would sometimes give a helping hand when we took showers together on the weekend! Was rather fun and she was always gentle, would always lead to other things though! :)

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I always pull mine back to pee or wash. I don't care who is watching. I never have seen any guy who didn't pull his foreskin back to wash. To pee is a different story. I have tried it but it is too messy. I may just pull it back just enough to uncover the meatus or I may uncover the head completely. Mood of the day I suppose.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guys may clean under their foreskins in the shower but I find it is very rare to see anyone doing this while turned around so others can see, although I have witnessed this. Usually they turn around and stand close to the wall. Last week I saw a teen squeeze himself between the shower divider and the wall so there was no possibility of anyone witnessing the operation (there are no curtains on our showers) yet he had no problem showering with men. I find the whole thing strange: maybe the uncut feel slightly more privileged than the cut because they get to wear something on their otherwise bare cocks.

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
Anytime I have a shower in the locker room, I always slide my skin back and wash the head, dont care who watches, most guys never pay any attention, I have seen a few guys watch, If I notice anyone watching, I usually show off a little, slide the skin back and wash the head good, then slide it back and fourth a few times, and soap it up good, I've come close to popping a bone a few times.

A while back I noticed a young guy at the gym, around 18-20, he usually had a shower the same time I did, not anything weird, we were just there at the same time, he was uncut too, I noticed as we were drying off, as soon as I slid my skin back to dry off the head, he would do the same thing at the same time, every time, I know he was watching, and i did think it was strange he would slide his skin back and dry the head at the exact same time I did. we never talked or anything, just dried our dicks and left.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for myself never had a need to wash in public
but

Reminds me of Britain travels
Stayed in many YHA (youth hostels) and one particular remote one in either Scotland or Northern England
Was overnight with 2 young Brit youths.

We had to get water from a stream thats how remotie and basic it was
Anyway i was having a wash ( face only) at this basin, and calm as you like these 2 kids ( i was prob twice there age) calmly placed ther basin next to mine, pulled down there jeans or whatever,and began washing there entire private region.
While not shocked i was thinking at the time there were probably many homes in England that had no runnning water etc, so this would be a pretty common thing to do.
Imagine that happening now the obscene uproar, well most would be coached to not display themselves i geuss.
(Safety reasons and all fair enuf)
enz

dont know if uc or not, was not that rude to enquire ..........

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
In France there seems to be a tendency not to retract in public showers, at least where it's quite visible, though as someone said for UK, you do see some turn to the wall to get a decent wash. But others don't mind, pull back and leave it back until in the dressing room.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont' consider a gym shower "public" but i have washed the sand off my junk / out from under my hood, at outside showers at the beach before, when changing out of a wetsuit etc. do it quickly and not in exhibitionist fashion and nobody takes issue. but this is CA