Watching men ejaculate.

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why is it that when you guys are about to cum, you look down at your penis while it does it? It seems like whenever men masturbate and they are about to cum, regardless of whatever they were watching/doing, their eye go directly to their penis as it shoots? Is this something you do? Why?

Reactions: Ws6trix

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that when you guys are about to cum, you look down at your penis while it does it? It seems like whenever men masturbate and they are about to cum, regardless of whatever they were watching/doing, their eye go directly to their penis as it shoots? Is this something you do? Why?
I do that because I cum a lot & far & it's visual stimulation for me to watch it shoot out.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why? What would be the difference if it is or if it's not? Does that change anything?
Well, most men are quite visual. So seeing any aspect of sex can be more arousing (though blindfold play can be outstanding!) and watching/having a big load is definitely a turn-on for me. We also find it sexy to see our cum dripping all over our partner's body. In that regard it really helps to have a partner who enjoys this too, so we don't feel as if we're degrading them, which I've never understood, maybe that's another thread.

Reactions: Jallig and adam4

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
When I masturbate often my eyes are closed and I am lost in the sensation of sexual energy. However, whether my eyes are open or not, right when I cum I can't help but close my eyes because the feelings are so intense. I don't think I have ever seen myself ejaculate - I only see the aftereffects.

gigantor68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys are generally visually stimulated more than women. I think guys like to see where women probably like to feel more than see.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't as much anymore. I think for a long time I did because I was just in awe that such sensations were possible. I can remember being pleased with a large ejaculation and surprised when an orgasm did not produce what I expected. Over the years I learned the orgasm was the goal, the ejaculation was secondary - it really happens AFTER the orgasm so is largely irrelevant. I had a guy teach me about edging and milking. In edging the goal is to delay or deny orgasm as long as possible in an on going encounter. It is wildly exciting and frustrating at the same time. Milking often focuses on having as many orgasms as possible in a single on going encounter. I can still have an intense orgasm long past the time when I can ejaculate. That was a revelation to me at the time.

I prefer to be looking my partner in the eyes or at least watching his overall reaction to the orgasm, rather than just the firework display.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

Gothedrill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i almost never look at my penis when i'm cumming. the only time i do is when i know it will be a big load. If i have been edging awhile or i have saved up a few days worth. Just curios to see how much shots out.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No not something i ever do, when ever im about to cum my eyes close and go back when im j/o. its like a sneeze , if its a good orgasm i cant keep my eyes open. so i never really look at it while im cumming

I'm extra aroused by my watching my super hard dick edge for a while then shoot a huge load of thick cum. It's very erotic for me and enhances my orgasm and pleasure. Make sense?