Watching men ejaculate.

D

deleted716371

It's a manifestation of the male orgasm. Seeing it makes it more intense.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It hard to believe that shooting something out of the tip of your cock could be so pleasurable! Sometimes it feels like i shoot cum for three minutes until the top of my head feels like it's coming off. It's literally on the line of pleasure or pain but I;ll cum anytime I get the chance. The longer I shoot cum the better. It's a fantastic feeling.

Reactions: adam4

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As all men straight, bi or gay orgasm. I think posting this in ask a man would have gotten you a better set of responses.

The best general answer that comes to mind is from the movie, there is something about Mary. Because we need to see where things end up

proof positive

To answer your question, No I do not look down at my penis, not something i do

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why is it that when you guys are about to cum, you look down at your penis while it does it? It seems like whenever men masturbate and they are about to cum, regardless of whatever they were watching/doing, their eye go directly to their penis as it shoots? Is this something you do? Why?

I love watching myself cum. It's like the visual affirmation of what I already feel physically. Plus I like seeing how big a load I can make. It's not that bigger always means a better orgasm, but I like seeing a big load of cum.

Reactions: adam4

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love to watch it cum out of my dick on to what ever i cuming on too, also if it squirts out o get a little satisfaction from that too
Why do you think that is? Are you proud of the amount your squirt? Surprised?

D

deleted716371

I like what you said about it being a "manifestation". Why do you think it makes it more intense?

You could call it a visual treat adding to the sensation coming from the cock, the balls and all ending up in the brain, where I experience the orgasm. More intense.

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It hard to believe that shooting something out of the tip of your cock could be so pleasurable! Sometimes it feels like i shoot cum for three minutes until the top of my head feels like it's coming off. It's literally on the line of pleasure or pain but I;ll cum anytime I get the chance. The longer I shoot cum the better. It's a fantastic feeling.

That's what I'm talking about! I think it's so interesting that the process of ejaculation and orgasm through the penis is that way. Think of how perfectly crafted the penis had to be by nature to be able to such an amazing thing.

bigtonydon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you think that is? Are you proud of the amount your squirt? Surprised?
i think its because the more i squirt usually means i am really turned on so when i ejaculate i contract a lot more and it feels amazing but yeah i guess in a macho type of way i am proud and if theres alot i look at it and think thats a lot of cum look how far its gone etc lol

Reactions: 933295 and adam4

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's interesting that the amount you cum and how far you shoot depends on how turned on you are. Is that right? I've heard guys say that's the case.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats not the case at all its more about how much youve built up. say you havent dont it in a week there will be alot more than if you did it consecutively for multiple time a day. You can shoot blanks and still have the most intense orgasm ever or you can shoot alot and not really feel anything at all.
I think it's interesting that the amount you cum and how far you shoot depends on how turned on you are. Is that right? I've heard guys say that's the case.

bigtonydon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats not the case at all its more about how much youve built up. say you havent dont it in a week there will be alot more than if you did it consecutively for multiple time a day. You can shoot blanks and still have the most intense orgasm ever or you can shoot alot and not really feel anything at all.
guess we are all differant :)