Watching men ejaculate.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's interesting that the amount you cum and how far you shoot depends on how turned on you are. Is that right? I've heard guys say that's the case.
Yes, generally. Most of the time, the longer the time of stimulation, combined with my 'horniness' level, the better the orgasm feels and the more I cum (amount and number of spurts).

I never really looked for distance, but one time a gf gave me an amazing handjob & blowjob, while I was lying on my back in bed, and my cum shot about 2-3 feet straight up. It caught us both by surprise! :D

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why is it that when you guys are about to cum, you look down at your penis while it does it? It seems like whenever men masturbate and they are about to cum, regardless of whatever they were watching/doing, their eye go directly to their penis as it shoots? Is this something you do? Why?

I think it's a reflex almost. It's as though all my energy is being directed down towards my cock so I must pay the most attention to it as possible. I also enjoy seeing my cock cum because it makes me feel more like a guy, it makes me feel great so why not watch something that makes you feel that good.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that when you guys are about to cum, you look down at your penis while it does it? It seems like whenever men masturbate and they are about to cum, regardless of whatever they were watching/doing, their eye go directly to their penis as it shoots? Is this something you do? Why?

It's called a moneyshot. People (read: men) want to see those by definition.

Occasionally, I don't look, but usually I do. I don't want to miss an impressive ejaculation, especially if it's mine. We are generally more visual, and competitive. Stuff like that.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm just curious how much I cum and how far I can shoot the load.

Reactions: Jjz1109

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the situation. When I am cumming, and a woman is jacking me off, I pay attention to her reaction, because I cum a lot, and wonder what her reaction will be. To be honest I don't even pay attention sometimes because I am too busy shaking, moaning, and biting my lip while I am cumming.

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's a reflex almost. It's as though all my energy is being directed down towards my cock so I must pay the most attention to it as possible. I also enjoy seeing my cock cum because it makes me feel more like a guy, it makes me feel great so why not watch something that makes you feel that good.

What do you mean "more like a guy"?

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you mean "more like a guy"?

Like I'm doing my job. When you're born, having a penis or a vagina kinda defines your gender. So once a male becomes an adult, the object of his dick is to pee and to cum. Cumming feels great as a man and it is part of your duty a s a guy to be able to release sperm, that's what I mean.

ChrisJ89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
because unless im in the shower or outdoors i want to know where it went. Nothing worse than knowing that somewhere is a splatter of your cum and not being able to find it and clean up.

Like I'm doing my job. When you're born, having a penis or a vagina kinda defines your gender. So once a male becomes an adult, the object of his dick is to pee and to cum. Cumming feels great as a man and it is part of your duty a s a guy to be able to release sperm, that's what I mean.

That's an interesting perspective. I never thought that it is my duty to make myself cum or to have an orgasm. I would say that it's a part of being a male to reproduce and to get pleasure from my body. But for some guys pleasure is enough and the reproductive aspect is not necessary.

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's an interesting perspective. I never thought that it is my duty to make myself cum or to have an orgasm. I would say that it's a part of being a male to reproduce and to get pleasure from my body. But for some guys pleasure is enough and the reproductive aspect is not necessary.

I'm not saying it's your duty to make yourself cum, I'm saying that it is one of two reasons why our penis is for.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

I would feel less of a dude if I didn't shoot cum. But I couldn't, I would have to accept it.

Imagine dudes who have had their dicks blown in during war. Gotta hurt for those boys (they deserve 8-inchers).

Reactions: Frankgr

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't watch as frequently anymore. In my youth, I wanted to be sure to clean up the evidence of my ejaculation. That meant watching to make sure it was all contained within the toilet bowl while still living with my parents, or captured with my T-shirt if I was jerking in bed.

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well never paid attention to it, but when my GF does the job I don't think I look at my penis when it blows.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally think it's because men are visual. We like to "see" things - so watching cum spurting out of our cocks is no exception. For me, I don't think I have never cum (from masturbating) without watching my cum shooting out of my cock. I think, and maybe others might attest to this, it's hot watching myself cum. I think it adds to my orgasm watching me actually have an orgasm. But maybe it's just me.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thin men are more visual. I love to see my cock thrusting in and out of my wife's pussy. Seeing this does wonders in my mind. I love to see my red rock hard cock pounding her pussy and I love to watch my wife's reaction to my cock and the different movement I hit her with. She tells me all the time how she loves my cock and I know she does but it helps me to see and hear her every reaction to my love muscle. I love for her to talk to me during sex which is hard for her because she is such a lady but sometimes she gets lost in the eroticism and will tell me how big my cock is in her pussy. This turns me on like you wouldn't believe. I tell her keep telling me that shit honey and I'll fuck your brains out. I am happy with my cock size but hearing her telling me during love making how my clock makes her pussy feel is awesome and how big it feels and sometimes she will say your cock is just to big for my pussy but I will tell her but you manage to take it all inside you pussy and duck it like there is no Tommorrow and it makes us both have really wild explosive orgasms. I love to hear how good I am making my woman feel while I'm fucking her and it usually makes us both cum better than we ever thought was possible. She even is beginning to see the benefit for her orgasms. She certainly can see how it effects mine. It adds so much intensity which comes out the head of my cock right into her pussy which makes her cum all over again. Yesterday she came twice and both were awesome!

niceguyheavydick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
lol u must enjoy watching guys jack off cause i just tried it out and i do do that but i guess i wanna see how much I cum how high/far I shoot and where it lands to clean it up