Watching others have sex

Pointman25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have any of you ever watched a friend have sex (and they knew you were watching). I have heard that it is a turn on sometimes to the person watching and/or the couple being watched. I have been asked to watch a friend have sex and I am curious, but I didn't know just how common this was.

beezpeez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love to watch,but chicken out on participating.well now i do want to do it so im looking if u are in new orleans lemme know

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had never been in the room with anyone having sex up until this past year when a friend of mine and his girlfriend decided the easiest way to clear the room was to just get to it. I was more uncomfortable than anything else due to the exact nature of the situation but I could see it as a turn on of sorts, though I'm sure I won't be having sex around anyone other than my partner. Call me old fashioned, but I'm all about the intimacy.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Watching people have sex is HOT! And I don't care if it is a str8 couple or a gay couple. It is just plain old hot to watch!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Big men are a turn on, like 6'3" and 225lbs. Banging whatever.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have any of you ever watched a friend have sex (and they knew you were watching). I have heard that it is a turn on sometimes to the person watching and/or the couple being watched. I have been asked to watch a friend have sex and I am curious, but I didn't know just how common this was.

I have watched others have sex with them knowing and others have seen me have sex with me knowing. I enjoy the thrill and excitement.

Tripod75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its a huge turn on and an adrenaline rush knowing your being watched and probably turning them on too! my buddies and i do it all the time with our girls. one will watch and jack off while the other has sex with his girl.

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to say my wife and I used together with another mutual couple and used to take turns and watch each other. It was fun and exciting if you are with comfortable people. If not it could get awkward

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never thought about it much, but a few weeks ago, we were coming home from a race and my BF and me were in the backseat of the car. I gave him head knowing the girl in front seat was watching. she said something about it to the driver and it didn't bother me so I just kepty going!!! I thibnk he got off faster knowing someone was watching!!!!!

zayin21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a friend visiting from out of town last week and I ended up fucking her in the window of a hotel in New York. I noticed a guy about 1 floor up watch us and stroke his cock. It was very hot and made me fuck her faster and hotter. I later told her that we were being watched and she was turned on by it but was happy that I did not tell her at the time. :)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The smell of the pheremones in the room is unbelievable.
To me, watching, being watched, and group sex are the hottest things imaginable.

aussiejerk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wife & I as swingers have watched & been watched...love it. Last month on a beach up north, a hung guy watched us fuck from the trees at the back of the beach, only about 15m away. Only regret is we didn't call him over to get a close look (or feel) at his equipment!

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I watched a guy suck his friend in a motel room we were all sharing. They were trying to be discreet about it and not make any noise (I think they thought I was asleep). It was waaay hot.