Watching others have sex

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Before I met my now wife she was at a party at my house with a friend she met on holiday. They stayed over downstairs and I could hear them fucking. I sneeked to the top of the stairs and made my way down. I could see them on the living room floor fucking. He was on top of her with her legs up high he was deep inside her. I was trembling with excitement. They fucked for what seemed like ages I think he fucked her arse because he moved and began slowly moving into her and she sounded different. AMAZING. I married her two years later!!

That is hot! I love hearing about the guys my wife has fucked. I would love to have been there.

titusp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love watching. I once watched my girlfriend fucking a guy we invited to our hotel room.

I never thought I would enjoy watching her being fucked but it was an incredible turn on. I was jerking off as she looked him in the eyes and said "fuck me".

As he was fucking her, she looked at me and our eyes met. The moment was electric.

We fucked like rabbits when talking about it afterwards.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had the pleasure to watch a couple go at it as part of the MFM I had. I took a break and just watched them, and it was incredibly erotic and energizing to see.

It is a couple years later now, but the memories are still so strong - great to edge to!

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i did twice at my friends house. i was about to knock on his door when heard them having sex. i peeked in the window and could see them between the curtains. he was enormous, which i have since confirmed at 9 inches. the second time i saw her giving him head 3==========D

she had massive tits, perfectly placed nipples. i had the opportunity to get involved before, but their bodies intimidated me at the time. hahahaha. not to mention, they were my friends.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a friend visiting from out of town last week and I ended up fucking her in the window of a hotel in New York. I noticed a guy about 1 floor up watch us and stroke his cock. It was very hot and made me fuck her faster and hotter. I later told her that we were being watched and she was turned on by it but was happy that I did not tell her at the time. :)

I would love to do something like this, but I'm not sure I could have sex with others in the room.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in high school, a bunch of us were hanging out and some of us decided to go grab some sodas and snacks and such. my best friend decided to hang back with her boyfriend. we were probably gone 15-20 minutes, got back and they were nowhere to be seen, but the bedroom door was closed. one of our friends called out, and we heard them answer behind the door. the rest of us got the picture, but the friend who'd called out started walking for the door, "what are you guys doing in there?" she opened the door and there they were, going at it...for about a split second before he jumped up off her and covered up. the girl who opened the door screamed, the rest of us were cracking up laughing.

there are other stories, but i think i've told them elsewhere on the site already. this one just always cracks me up. ;)

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I live on a river and one morning I looked out there and there was a guy and girl in an 18' Boston Whaler anchored out right in front of my house. The girl was all over that guy and kept feeling his crotch through his shorts. She wanted his cock in her BAD! Finally she got on all fours in the bow of the boat and pulled her bikini bottoms down and started wigglign her ass around. The dude sorta hesitated, then looked around to make sure nobody was looking and then undid his shorts and pulled them down just far enough to get his cock out, and pulled his tee shirt up a little, and shoved it in her. The dude must have been pretty modest because he never pulled his shorts off while he was fucking her, and kept looking around toward my house to see if anyone was looking. Little did he know I had a telescope trained on him. LOL He was a hottie, and so was she. I was standing there looking through my telescope and had to undo my shorts and jack off it was so hot. He must have fucked her for a good 15 minutes and filled her pussy full of cum. Then he pulled out and zipped up. After the show was over I walked out on my porch and yelled THAT WAS HOT! and clapped. The girl smiled and waved at me. The dude looked completely mortifed, and quickly pulled the anchor up threw the Whaler in gear and got the hell outta there. LOL

Last edited: