wats the best way to get a good wank?

dingbat

Just Browsing
Media
wat is the best way to wank? anyone have any ideas or methods they would like to share? do tell:wank: :shocked1:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Semi-frozen Jello (Lime works best) with 5W-20 (don't try anything heavier unless the ambient temperature is over 85); next you'll need Glad 1-gal Freezer Bags (TM) lined with Mazola Corn Oil (don't use Crisco, that's shortening, and you don't want any of that).

Mix the Jello according to package instruction EXCEPT use half the amount of water. Let set for the specified amount of time but no less than four hours. After it has set, place in the freezer for no more than 20 minutes. The set Jello will chill thoroughly and have more body than before.

Lubricate the erect penis with the motor oil (NOTE: do not mix oil and Jello until the last possible moment).

With a pair of kitchen shears cut one of the bottom corners of the gelatin-filled bag large enough for your organ to fit snugly.

Insert organ and thrust forward smartly. Partially remove penis from bag. Repeat.

This is a great rainy day activity. Get the kids to help.

Reactions: auncut10in

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Captain Elephant said:
Semi-frozen Jello (Lime works best) with 5W-20 (don't try anything heavier unless the ambient temperature is over 85); next you'll need Glad 1-gal Freezer Bags (TM) lined with Mazola Corn Oil (don't use Crisco, that's shortening, and you don't want any of that).

Mix the Jello according to package instruction EXCEPT use half the amount of water. Let set for the specified amount of time but no less than four hours. After it has set, place in the freezer for no more than 20 minutes. The set Jello will chill thoroughly and have more body than before.

Lubricate the erect penis with the motor oil (NOTE: do not mix oil and Jello until the last possible moment).

With a pair of kitchen shears cut one of the bottom corners of the gelatin-filled bag large enough for your organ to fit snugly.

Insert organ and thrust forward smartly. Partially remove penis from bag. Repeat.

This is a great rainy day activity. Get the kids to help.

Did you ever know that you're my hero...

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Getting serious now...I have one technique that I have my wife do that puts me over the edge like nothing else as far as manual stimulation goes. First, it helps a lot to be very close to cumming, otherwise it could take a long time.

I lie back on my back and cover my erect cock with a shear cloth -- t-shirt or something. I then have my wife slowly move her finger across the hot spot right under the head on the underside (which is facing up since you're on ur back). I have her move the entire length of her finger slowly back and forth, like she's playing a violin and her finger's the bow. At first you might just feel pressure, but soon enuf there's an unmistakable sensation that just builds and builds and builds and builds. Having her "play the violin" at a steady, almost mechanical rate, is a must. The explosion is outta this world, for me at least.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Captain Elephant said:
Get the kids to help.

:eek::confused:

Sometimes when my dick gets sore I use a squeeze method. Its kind of a different sensation than jerking. But it can feel good. One time I used a certain kind of shampoo in the shower... i forget what exactly... and my cock was almost raw. Rash lasted for days. Now I'm very leary of shampoos in the shower

soccersx21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BigA said:
:eek::confused:

Sometimes when my dick gets sore I use a squeeze method. Its kind of a different sensation than jerking. But it can feel good. One time I used a certain kind of shampoo in the shower... i forget what exactly... and my cock was almost raw. Rash lasted for days. Now I'm very leary of shampoos in the shower

I've used the squeez, but I don't use lube. Just squeeze. . .it's amazing :D

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love rubbing on the mattress or wanking with two hands. I put one hand around the hand of my penis, and rub it until the head, when one reaches the top, i begin with the other.

Other times i wank with both hands at the same time.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two of my favourite things:

"COLT" do a super stretchy handjob stroker made from silicone, With water based lube that just about blows my head off every time I use it. I keep it for occasional use, it keeps it special.

I found an outlet for Albolene in the UK having heard so much about it. It is the best daily hand job lube by far and very easy to clean up after (and is so kind to the skin, my dick looks years younger:biggrin1: )

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Captain Elephant said:

Mix the Jello according to package instruction EXCEPT use half the amount of water. Let set for the specified amount of time but no less than four hours. After it has set, place in the freezer for no more than 20 minutes. The set Jello will chill thoroughly and have more body than before....... (snipped)

This sounds interesting. Right this moment, I am wondering how you came to this discovery. :smile: The mind boggles. The cock twitches.