We Did It! Watch Wife Do Ex With Huge Penis!

littlebabycock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not post anywhere else. I did not copy this story from anyone likewise. You can believe it or not, that's your decision. I think many of the guys are jealous becase they are not the ones being allowed to live out their own fantasies. Just because no one offers this lifestyle to you does not mean its false or untrue.

Call out anyone you want. Like I said, We originally came here because we had seen some others who were in our position. Everyone is entitled to their opinion just like my wife and I our. We LOVE each other and have a great relationship. Maybe some of you need to look in the mirror. Chances are your spouse is doing something behind your back.......

holmes 13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I often dream of my wife getting fucked be some massive cock, and she absolutlet loves it....then I come and breath a deep sigh of relief that it was only a fantasy. I've gone one step further....I've asked some ladie friends who have had the monter cocks and asked them if I should proseed and do the real deal, they ALL say don't, it's a memory she won't let go of. JUST let her enjoy what she's never experienced/

Reactions: teninchman

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I cannot believe some of the comments I'm reading.

If a man enjoys seeing his wife getting fucked by others why does that make her a whore and him not a real man?

I like seeing my boyfriend/slave having sex with other women. I get asked time and time again by female friends "Why do you like seeing/having him do this", "Don't you get jealous", "What if he finds someone better", "Have you been forced into this". I cannot totally explain why I like seeing it but it makes my cunt wet and my legs quiver. I have never been forced into anything i have never wished to partake in. I remember feeling embarrassed bringing this up with my partner as he use to be a very straight laced kind of "boy".

Do people think this is weird/sick..Probably. I had better keep quiet about liking to piss on a man's cock then.. LOL

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
littlebabycock

This is a variation of the small penis humiliation threads.

What kind of a man name himself littlebabycock and post on LPSG?
One that enjoys to be humiliated.:frown1:

By the way, the story was pure shit and the thread title ruins the ending. :biggrin1:

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I cannot believe some of the comments I'm reading.

If a man enjoys seeing his wife getting fucked by others why does that make her a whore and him not a real man?

I like seeing my boyfriend/slave having sex with other women. I get asked time and time again by female friends "Why do you like seeing/having him do this", "Don't you get jealous", "What if he finds someone better", "Have you been forced into this". I cannot totally explain why I like seeing it but it makes my cunt wet and my legs quiver. I have never been forced into anything i have never wished to partake in. I remember feeling embarrassed bringing this up with my partner as he use to be a very straight laced kind of "boy".

Do people think this is weird/sick..Probably. I had better keep quiet about liking to piss on a man's cock then.. LOL

Where to start? *l* Ya know, I'll cut to the chase. You don't see your boyfriend as an equal, in fact, deep down you don't respect him. Because you call him a "slave" and a "boy" and to top it all off you urinate on him. I can honestly say that anyone you piss on is someone you don't respect. You say it's probably sick and weird, well, I'm here to assure you, it is sick and weird.

Sick and weird also encompasses littlebabycock and his whole thing with watching his wife getting banged by her ex. I don't understand how a husband can let another man touch, much less to say bang his wife. I promise you, littlebabycock, this man has no respect for you or your wife. I don't know what this whole turn on is, but you need to get control of it, b/c you never know when some guy will become violent or rob you blind. You're opening up a pandora's box by allowing others into your marriage.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
umm... did you look at the name of this forum: "Fictitious stories?"
LOL . guess that answers everything ;-)
littlebabycock posted this in another forum. It was soon afterward moved to Fictitious Stories. I guess it was moved because it seemed too unbelievable to be real. So as Ripley said, "believe it or not."

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is very hard to beleive but if true if your fine with it then its your life enot mine i would slap the hell outta my girl for even tryn to do some shit like that though and i dont have any reason to be ashamed cause im huge ;)

KyNiner270

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True or Not True... Who really cares, LOL...

I mean in all essence it really isn't any of our business. Granted he made it our buisness by posting it here, but at the end of the day do any of us truly care?

If it is true... Bravo... I think it's great you let your wife get pounded by a guy with a massive schlong, and you don't mind. My only question is why didn't you join in? I mean seriously? I just don't see how you could sit there with a raging hard on and not join in. Then when he popped and she swallowed and all... Oh, hell no. If she isn't doing that for me... It ain't going to happen. Just be a man in the bedroom next time. But kudo's to you two for the fun you had!

Reactions: justbigenuff

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Where to start? *l* Ya know, I'll cut to the chase. You don't see your boyfriend as an equal, in fact, deep down you don't respect him. Because you call him a "slave" and a "boy" and to top it all off you urinate on him. I can honestly say that anyone you piss on is someone you don't respect. You say it's probably sick and weird, well, I'm here to assure you, it is sick and weird."

You are correct. My boyfriend is NOT my equal but ONLY when we engage in Dominance and submission. Outside the bedroom we both have jobs, talk about our financial issues, talk about the stresses we are dealing with, enjoy watching movies together, going to the park together, Going to restaurants together and doing what "normal" everyday people enjoy doing.

But the once a week when I dress up in my catsuit and Don my whip he is my slave/bitch/hoe lol. Please read up about Bdsm. You will find that it takes respect and trust to play Safe & Sane.

Deep down one has to respect any man/woman who allows another to take control. Not many men enjoy giving up control and the ones that do hats off to them.

tres a hijo

Experimental Member
Media
I would like to guess that babycock is a bi. He also enjoys to see the big dick coming in and out of his wife....

My question is, what if his wife demands for another time, and time again???

If he continue to agree on that in his presence, I therefore conclude that he is a "bi" who loves to see another man's penis. However, he is still in the stage of denial (late).

As a bi, I have also fantasized that... but out of my respect to my wife... I would put it into real action. And I wouldnt like it to happen, when my wife will be doing it apart from my knowledge.

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Deep down one has to respect any man/woman who allows another to take control. Not many men enjoy giving up control and the ones that do hats off to them.

Very nicely put.. though I do disagree with the main idea of the thread, I agree with everything you've said

Short Staff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not every small dicked man who lets his wife fuck well hung guys is into small penis humiliation. i just want her to be satisfied, and my dick simply cannot do it.

amadeupname

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the OP story is true, I feel very sorry for him.

One point that indicates fiction however is the large amount of cum in the story. A big dick does not necessarily produce a huge amount of cum. But in the mind of someone into SPH the amount of cum is yet another measure of manhood and a way to emphasize the overwhelming masculinity of the big dick guy. Hence he has to shoot off a big load, and she has to lap it up.

To me odds are 80/20 fiction. The fact there was a prior thread does not mean the situation is true. The OP could have just been setting up the scenario for this one.

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
Well some time ago I came on here explaining my wifes desire to enjoy an ex from years ago. He was well endowed and no one had pleased her the way he did with his massive tool, including I. I received many messages saying don't do it and others saying I was doing the right thing be open to the idea. Most messages came with warnings.

Well after months of discussion, we contacted her ex. I had met him early on in our relationship while we dated. My wife had told me about him up front and claimed he was really large and in charge. I accepted that being a man with a small cock, but confindent with myself.

We talked and he agreed to having a little fun. We agreed I would watch but not join in and if I became uncofortable, I would just leave the room while he finished what he started.

We rented room at the Intercontinental and had a little fun before hand. I set up the video camera and we got started. They kissed and touch and it moved much slower thatn I had thought it would have. He undressed my wife and caressed her all over admiring her terrific ass. Every guy I know wants to fuck my wifes ass. I'm the only one who's been there and unless I allow it, she won't let anyone else touch it.

She took of his shirt and he is buff, I have to admit. She dropped to her knees and undid his pants. I WAS SHOCKED. He was commando. She laughed and said, I see you still let it hang. That dick was big. My jealousy kicked in and I felt like a worthless piece of crap. She had not lied. She opened her mouth to barely fit his huge limp dick in her mouth. She could barely get the head in, she gets my hard dick all the way in with no problem.

She sucked and stroked him to full attention. I have heard of guys with big dicks being kinda soft, uh not him. It was solid and rigid. I have never looked at a guys dick so much. He was well over 11" folks and very very very thick.

They made out for a while and she go down lick his shaft and lick his big ass balls. He just would look over at me and smile. He knew he owned my wifes pussy and she would not stop if I asked her. His cockiness came out real fast. Next thing I knew he put her on her back and said, let me give you what he can't sweetie. He spread her legs and forced the head in, she actually gasped and squeeled like a pig. She told him she forgot how big he really was. He added a little more lube to his cock to he already wet pussy.

He slowly pushed in and out. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and she was grunting and making noises I had never heard her do with me. My penis went from hard to limp as I realized I had not been pleasing my wife with my cock at all. He began to pound her. He fucked her harder and harder. She was yelping and screaming from his big cock, not even 3/4 the way in. He kept slamming her turning her over and in different positions. His stamina was unreal. After 20 minutes I figured he was getting ready to blow and getting tired, then I said the same thing after 40 minutes. It was well over an hour and he had not slowed down. He was nailing my wife almost all the way in her.

I never thought she could handle a dick this big. My wife is petite and little. He was strecthing her sweet pussy and making her love every minute of it. After 1 hour and 37 minutes, he tells her was she ready for her cum bath? I was like huh? He pulls out of her and she gets back on her knees and he sprays her face with a huge amount of cum and went in her hair down her chest. He kept pumping and it kept cumming. He was shooting it in her mouth and yes, she was swallowing it! He finally finished and said he would give us a little alone time while he showered. She licked a lot of his cum off and ate it. She said he has sweet cum. I was shocked because she usally spits me out and never lets me cum on her face.

She had many many oragasms and I lost count. He left and a hour later she let me have her pussy. I stuck my little dick in her and came in 30 seconds. She just laughed and said she loved me. She said, I was the best husband in the world. She has many friends that thie husbands are on the short side also but would never let their wives enjoy a lover much less watch it and film it.

I learned a few things from this. My wife will allow men different pleasures for what she gets in return. I think he gets to do the facial because, well he rocks her world. I also learned there was a few weks of feeling jealous and weak in the bed room. But we also had more of an exciting sex life afterwards. I'm in touch with her needs more than ever. I learned that all women are not size queens, but some do need different men and size is only a small part of it. I think he has the whole raw sex and come fuck me package. She told me she could never marry him for many relationship problems. But when it comes to his dick and bed skills, he's the man. I hate to admit it, but shes right.

I have no ill feelings towards him or his cockiness now. If I was him, I would be cocky to. God gave some guys different things. I have accepted my penis size and I have accepted my skills and know I can only try to get better. But I also know I can never out do him. If I live my life trying to out do him, I will not live my own life.

I guess a weight has been lifted off my chest. I now knew what I always kinda of was thinkings. My wife likes big dicks and hard nasty fucking. She a nasty ittle slut and I love it. It turns me on. She has fucked her ex a few more times with and with out me. She ready for her next fantasy, she wants to try black. I'm not quite ready for that. Until next time.

littlebabycock

Hot story!