Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow, I never wear underwear at the gym, and I now wear my N2N shorts which leave NOTHING to the imagination and I love it. Some guy walking up a flight of stars as I went down looked at my crotch for more than a moment, then up at my face (priceless!). I got to the bottom and looked back up and he was looking down!!

As for yoga, I've done nude yoga so everyone is all out!! There are sometimes a few older and fat guys, but some are VERY nice!!

THese are the N2N shorts: http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/magic/graphics/2013/CS6-13-B.jpg

I also wear this under: http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/graphics/2013/CS3-13-Full.jpg :wink:

These are not their most revealing shorts, but believe me they are pretty revealing. I don't think I could wear their other stuff which is more racy.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No underwear at the gym? All u guys must not be working out very well....
Some guys don't need or want support for exercising. I have tight balls and get "sportsdick" when I do cardio. When I run, everything shrinks and stays out of the way. Same thing at the gym. Having worn jocks, briefs, boxerbriefs, boxers, and freeballing while exercising, the most comfortable for me is boxers. Each guy is different.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just saw a buddy of mine at the gym walking towards me and I could definitely make out his cock swinging inside his shorts. I've never asked him before, so I asked if he was wearing underwear. He smiled and said no, he never wears underwear when he works out. I said, "well I can definitely see you swinging from way back there. And I can tell you are cut. Must be advertising!" I've seen him naked in the locker room and he does have a nice sized cock when flaccid. A mutual friend even mentioned that he thought it was big.

No can do. I have a pretty pronounced cock head so if I don't wear underwear, the head shows very clearly. I otherwise would be cool with it but I think when you can make out the cock head, it starts to look obscene.

I only wear underwear if I am going to run or do cardio. I don't like the way it feels to swing or want the unneeded attention because I am working out. If just strength training, no underwear. I want to be comfortable and am to focus.

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I show way too much to freeball in shorts or sweats while at the gym. Though I have gone commando running outside before and the breeze was great. I typically wear a jock though.