Wearing Other Guys' Underwear

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always had a fascination with other guys' underwear. I remember when I was about 14, and I was living in a foster home with 2 other boys around my age. One of the boys shared a room with me, and one day while he was in the shower, I went in his underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of his briefs and tried them on. They were clean, but there was still a little bit of his scent left on them. The feeling I got was incredible, even though the briefs were a little too small, lol. That was the first time I ever remember wearing another guy's underwear. I wanted to try on the other boy's underwear too. He was a little older, about 16, taller, and much sexier than my roommate, but his room was in the basement, so it would be too hard for me to sneak down there and try on a pair without getting caught. I would jerk off all the time thinking about him. It was a pretty awkward time in my life there. I was going through puberty, and realizing I was gay, and now placed in this house with 2 cute boys, which was new to me cause I don't have any brothers and had never shared my room before that. So, even now, 7 years later, I am still fascinated with wearing used underwear. My ex used to get mad at me for always stealing his dirty underwear. I think that's why he started freeballing, lol. I just loved the musky, slightly sweaty smell he would leave in them, and the thought that his dick and balls and ass were in it before me just drove me wild. I jerked off with his underwear alot. Many times now I go to thrift stores and look for underwear there. I don't know if anyone else does this, but it's fun to me. I usually try to find ones that are a little worn and comfortable-looking. And a few times, I've been lucky enough to find some with a cum stain (usually only in white briefs) that has been partially washed out. Even though they usually have already been washed and don't have a smell when I get them from thrift stores, (and I always wash them in hot water when I get home... don't wanna get crabs or something, lol) the thought that some stranger's dick has been in them before me makes me really hot. Anyone else have stories like this?

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only done this once and was surprised how hot it was. In the apartment opposite lives a really hot guy - incredibly sexy. A pair of his underpants was dropped from his washing near our door so I tried them on - perfect fit! Ended up wanking with them on knowing his cock and balls had been in them. Got a bit nervous that he would knock on our door asking if we had seen them but he never has. Still wear them as I would any of my own underwear but when I do I get a kick out of it.

Reactions: jackmyjock

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I do wear underwear, it is either mine or my boyfriend's, so when it is his I'm wearing, yea, it is a bit of a turn on.
Back in college, we would always borrow each others clothes, even underwear, I mean who had time to wash clothes back then...lol.:wink::cool:

Reactions: briefsguy1993

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks, swing_low, for your bringing this discussion back to civility. When I was in college, rooming with 4 other guys in a small apartment, we had 2 clothes baskets -- dirty and clean --- for socks, t-shirts, and underwear.

We shared everything (come to think of it, jeans too, those of us who had the same waist/ inseam), but socks, t-shirts, and underwear were as common fare as bath towels, as long as we fetched them out of the clean basket.

Once in a while I might think that I was wearing one of my roommates' boxers in which he had scored a good one, but most of the time I was happy that I had snagged a clean pair before laundry day.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To add to this I do remember a friend from years back who got guys to come into their underwear for him to wear during the day. At the time I found it repulsive but now I think otherwise. He found it a real turn on - I remember he told me once at a party he was wearing underwear which were crusty with cum and he was really getting off on it to the point he would come in them as well without any effort!

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To add to this I do remember a friend from years back who got guys to come into their underwear for him to wear during the day. At the time I found it repulsive but now I think otherwise. He found it a real turn on - I remember he told me once at a party he was wearing underwear which were crusty with cum and he was really getting off on it to the point he would come in them as well without any effort!

Damn, scott! I didn't mean I thought I was wearing cum-crusted boxers from one of my roommates, but shit, I might have been. The clean and dirty clothes baskets were pretty close to each other and, I was just trying to put on some kind of underwear - in the dark - with a hangover- most mornings, dude! Mondays were a bitch!

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Matt "my boyfriend" and I never share underwear. I have had mine stolen at the gym before. I couldnt figure out why till I read this thread, lol.

Jason, guess you weren't a po-boy college guy, sharing a small apartment with three good high school friends. Hell, our socks, t-shirts, and underwear were undistinguishable from each other. We bought them all from Wal-Mart or Dollar General in our home town, dude!

(Enjoy your contributions, by the way, from time to time.)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha! Funny to read this topic as it brought me back to my first BF. He was a boxers guy; I was a briefs guy. He thought briefs were weird; I thought boxers were for old men. Every now and then we would try to convince each other to switch to the other kind of underwear. One time after a few hours at the pool, we swapped outfits just for the hell of it. We were the same size except that he was taller. So I wore his green tennis shorts with his boxers; he wore my gym shorts with my Jockey briefs. He looked hot in my clothes. I kept getting boners in his tennis shorts as there was nothing there to hold my dick back, and the slightest flopping got me raging hard. He loved it when I'd bone up in public; I got embarrassed. The real irony is that 30 years later, he wears briefs and I wear boxers.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can identify with your thread swing low.'

Lived with a Guy for 8 years or so
He had a MAJOR Fetish (whatever') for Underwear all and every type available.and used to buy 2/3 new pairs every week...True..he had a Business/so did i..so often i HAD to pay for his penchant...he also got off on THAT part of our relationship
Anyway..you could Gaurantee as soon as we got home..NEW pair on and into Bed..>for the Jo Session
Thing was..there soon came a SURPLUS of the bloody things.. and NOT the Cheapish only pairs either..always the Very best you could buy at the time
Jock Straps was another (Not such a common item NZ) i geuss we over here dont have as much to support/maybe
1/2 dozen times a year we went to Aussie...and of course Taxi to the X..into a shop..into the Hotel..and away..always.(Better stuff and Quality always over there)
Often he would ask me to vacate.as he wanted time alone..i understood that part of the deal..ha'
So ..he had suitcases FULL of his Favourite Best ones that he wanted to keep.. and naturally his brothers or myself inherited many..as in many..i still use them today.
(Could not offer them to'outsiders' even tho new stuff/somefolk go eeeewww' re Underwear?)
The beauty of it was..often he only used them once/twice..so you were inheriting GOOD stuff..ha
Thanks
enz

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once spent a weekend at an Italian guy-friend's family villa in the countryside. My friend was away, I had his bedroom. He's a handsome tall hunk, and I was thrilled to find in the closet a pair of white briefs of his; still have them:)

Last edited: