Wearing Other Guys' Underwear

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, I have seen guys post about this fondly before. While I admit I find it distasteful; it's more odd to me. Especially when the turn on or arousal comes from wearing used underwear. :confused:

I'm sorry if these are stupid questions, I am just trying to understand. :redface: Do you choose the underwear based on the person who wore them or on the general look and feel of the underwear? Like for those who have just taken a random pair at the gym or laundromat do you see a designer or silk pair you like, that might be your size, and just swipe them? Is it even about arousal? Is the high, the kleptomania of taking something that doesn't belong to you?

Is this just one of those gay and bi-guy things that a straight girl shouldn't even try to understand? :confused:

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it would definitely be about who they belonged to. The owner would have to be hot and sexy - no point in underwear that you could not associate with who was in them. Also the undies in question would need to be sexy themselves - nothing ugly so you could imagine the owner in them in the hottest way possible.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before my partner an I got together, I used to find his boxers in the clothes hamper, I had no idea he was gay then so it was so hot to think I was jerking off into a straight guys underwear. He is a much smaller guy then me so I would just slide my cock through the hole and jerk away. All the sessions I had with those turned me into an underwear freak.

He told me a few years after we got together that he thought that is what I was doing, He admited to me he would take his cum stained underwear (my loads) and jerk off into them. He still leaves me a stained pair every so often. I make sure it Calvins for him, He likes the fit, I love the look. Now I'm freakin horny.

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it CAN be absolutely hot to wear another guy's underwear. But for me (as for scott mcdonald) the guy HAS to be an really really hot dream of a man! And its not really about his "hints" in the underwear, I would like it better if the briefs/shorts were clean!

The fascination is, that you wear the underwear (a very very personal piece of clothing) of another guy (that has to be a really hot, clean, lean guy... - juts raaaaaawww ;-) ) and additional to that, it's a turn on if the guy is a stranger (a friend is ok too, but for me its boring if you change underwear with your partner/bf. This act looses a lot of fascination if you already had sex with the guy - i think). But the best thing is that this hot, stunning, dumb-making guy doesn't know that you are wearing his shorts! So its not about kleptomania, its more about beeing some kind of close to this (maybe unreachable) guy, without him knowing.... when i read what i just wrote, i think it sounds to like a post of a stalker..... but that isn't it!

What I try to explain, njgt466, is that it's more about WHO wore it, and what is normally packed in the underwear. For me - and I think for mcdonald too - it's all about the person who owns the undies, about how hot, stylisch, clean, wondefull... all in all: adorable this person was, and that you succeeded in getting closer to this person.
Whereas the way of coming-closer, is a strictly sexual experience - because it's underwear!

Anyone agrees/disagrees?! Maybe scott?

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spot on Crizzian! That's exactly it - the intimacy with a (clean) hot guy that is somewhat forbidden or unobtainable makes it all the more of a fantasy and a turn on. And definitely someone who you have not had sex with as the fantasy entails the imagining of what he's packing.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm, I have seen guys post about this fondly before. While I admit I find it distasteful; it's more odd to me. Especially when the turn on or arousal comes from wearing used underwear. :confused:

Now, I'm surprised to find this fetish in a homosexual context. Sorry, but knicker swapping, used or not, is surely a man/woman thing mostly?

E.g. XTube Videos

I came across the guy with the screenname that I at first read as Mylar Jorgen (I thought scandinavian, lol) on another site, but he's a great guy and really should be inducted here. They're his wife's btw.

But when a chat buddy suggested I try on his out-grown gym shorts, well that idea was so horny, and so intimate, I'm looking up Fed-Ex rates from Oregon! It's just a shame that I can't climb into them while they're still warm.

Last edited:

Bobroby4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To add to this I do remember a friend from years back who got guys to come into their underwear for him to wear during the day. At the time I found it repulsive but now I think otherwise. He found it a real turn on - I remember he told me once at a party he was wearing underwear which were crusty with cum and he was really getting off on it to the point he would come in them as well without any effort!

That's sooo fuckin HOT bro... I've don that with a friends jock strap, I wore them and got so fuckin hard I came in them without even touchin my cock!
Just thinkin about my buds dick being in them before me... :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::wink: email me back if you ever had the same experience...( Bobroby4@gmail.com )

Reactions: jackmyjock

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My ex was a bb guy when we met and he started wearing my briefs. We both wore the same briefs the rest of the time we were together.

In my fraternity, I would occasionally "borrow" my roommate's underwear. I mostly wore boxers at the time and he looked really good in his briefs so every now and again, I would just reach over into his drawers and grab a nice pair of colored Hanes briefs and wear them all day.

Another fraternity brother and I were on a road trip and he forgot his underwear. I loaned him a pair of my tighty whities and he kept them.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Also, since I have an undie fetish of sorts, I have to get rid of some to make room for more. I post on another site and end up mailing a bunch to other guys. They sometimes email or post pics of themselves wearing my briefs. Love that!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well when you have grown sons, yes- we have all worn each others (clean) boxers.... buying bulk can save money as well.

prem1ership

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i remember as a kid on a family camping holiday going to the shower blocks alone and a man had left his briefs in one of the cubicles, the place was empty, my lil (then ;) dick got hard as I put them on, heart pounding, was so turned on. I put them back and showered and left (prob too young to know about jerking off) I dont have a fetish for underwear as an adult, just a memorable moment from my sexual awakening...

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....What I try to explain, njgt466, is that it's more about WHO wore it, and what is normally packed in the underwear. For me - and I think for mcdonald too - it's all about the person who owns the undies, about how hot, stylisch, clean, wondefull... all in all:

Anyone agrees/disagrees?! Maybe scott?

Yeah I totally agree. I remember once at a gym I used to go to, there was this one really cool guy, nice to talk to. He had an excellent frame, was built very well and was a good looking stud. He was a football coach for one of the local jr. high schools. One time he and I were the only two in the gym locker room. He had finished up his routine and I was changing to begin mine. I thought it was so hot, he was stripping down, just doing his thing getting ready to hit the showers... WHEN... for no reason at all he turns his back to where I was standing just a few feet away, and seemed to bend over on purpose and slowly lowered his jock strap. What a hot ass he had, hot crack. Whoa! Anyways just seemed to bend over to give me the ultimate pleasure of seeing him bend his upper body down to his feet lowering that jock down to his ankles. The moment just seemed to move in slow motion and I can still picture that ass as he stood there bent over like he wanted me to grab it. Maybe he did it on purpose, maybe he didn't? I don't know? But the point is, I know his gym clothes were soaked in sweat, so his jock musta been too. After he slid it off I remember him leaving that jock apart from the rest of his clothes next to his tennis shoes. I have never in my life wanted to steal something as much as I wanted that jock laying on the floor. Maybe that was crude? But I had to hold myself back from heisting it. I would have except he and I were the only two in there. He would've known it was me he who took it. So yes, the underware and knowing who it belonged to do go together and relate.