Webbed penis

H8Monga: Anyone here have a webbed penis? Where there is this skin that hangs between the scrotum and the underside of the penis.

For me, I seem to have a lot of it and it reaches almost up to where my circumcision scar is. When I was younger I felt like taking scissors and cutting it, but I think we all know that would be disasterous. It appears to make my penis look smaller than it is and it seems to have a role in the retraction of mine (I know you guys wouldn't have that problem). Pehaps one day I can have surgery to have it removed.

But I wanted to know if anyone here has seen or has webbing of any degree and if it is a problem or noticed at all.

H8Monga: Yeah, it's like a flap of skin that connects the two. I have looked it up and supposedly it's not that rare.

BIGBOYDAVE: I think we all have it. Just some have more.
Mine goes a long way along the bottom of my shaft too. For some I guess it gives us fleshier ballsacs.
I too use to worry about it and at one time though about a reduction in sac size but now accept it and would have it no other way
A lot of my sex partners love it when I spread my sac all over their face.
So to some it's a big turn on.
I love streatching it up over my penis as well In this case I call it a Natural jockstrap and have often joked about having a piercing on each end then attaching a cord or chain around my waist.
:D That would help the problem of sitting on them or always having to adjust the sac when sitting as I love to freeball and have yet to find any real comfortable underwear and thats another issue discussed elswear on the board.

Reactions: Uncadant

H8Monga: I've also wondered if I just have more scrotum skin than normal. I, not being hung, can cover my penis... even if I'm hard I'll still ahve some left... I even fashioned a "hotdog with bun" out of it. Eh...

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=H8Monga link=board=meetgreet;num=1048607921;start=0#4 date=03/25/03 at 14:36:31]I've also wondered if I just have more scrotum skin than normal.  I, not being hung, can cover my penis... even if I'm hard I'll still ahve some left... I even fashioned a "hotdog with bun" out of it.  Eh...[/quote]
I think this is also answered in my above response
As for the Hambuger :)
Maybe you should audition for THE PUPPETRY OF THE PENIS theatre troup

H8Monga: :D
Maybe they can have a second show with the puppetry of the scrotum. I probably won't pass the test for the penis one... but I bet I can do a mean sailboat! :D

Ineligible: I recall long ago a friend mentioning that a male acquaintance of hers proposed having his scrotum pierced with hooks and eyes so he could do it up over his penis and therefore go around nude and still be legal. :)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=BIGBOYDAVE link=board=meetgreet;num=1048607921;start=0#3 date=03/25/03 at 14:30:48]

"...I think we all have it.  Just some have more.
Mine goes a long way along the bottom of my shaft too. For some I guess it gives us fleshier ballsacs..."

[/quote]

Anyone else like me? AMAZED as what we can find to talk about around here? ;D

I agree with BIGBOYDAVE...I think all men have this "connecting point of skin" between the scrotum and the shaft....(I don't know of any other way there COULD be such a connection between the two (?)

This skin "web" does seem to vary from man to man I suppose and like B.B.Dave, mine runs a good length of the shaft and certainly accounts for the extra scrotum skin that I contend with!

I certainly have become accustomed to it and rather admit to liking it at this point...never been a problem.

D_ADc6yvx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
H8Monga: Anyone here have a webbed penis? Where there is this skin that hangs between the scrotum and the underside of the penis.

For me, I seem to have a lot of it and it reaches almost up to where my circumcision scar is.

But I wanted to know if anyone here has seen or has webbing of any degree and if it is a problem or noticed at all.

The problem is that you were circ'd way too tight and no extra shaft skin to let your scrotum "hang" like it should.

You can def have surgery to remove it, but you might also have them do it in a way that the extra scrotum skin can be used to graft on to the base of your shaft.