Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, no...but it doesn't make me not horny, either. I've been poking smot on a regular basis for over 20 years, so I'm pretty much desensetized to the side effects by now.

I find that mild drunkeness makes me very horny indeed, however. I've been told I'm a "charming drunk", when I drink on occasion (that is, not very often these days).

But if pot makes you horny, more power to ya!

The_Young_One

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I enjoyed the feeling out it. Its seems like it helped with my blood flow and everything. As I said, I having had a erection like that in months.

However, I love to drink but that has a opposite on the sex drive lol.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please don't tell this to O'Mara or he'll argue that Trayvon Martin was trying to hump Zimmerman because of all the pot he'd just smoked. Personally, I think it would have made him more mellow and want to avoid confrontation, but YMMV.

interestedchap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any type of narcotic be it a beer, shot of vodka or puff of weed gets me realllly horny...and thing is,my 20% often wants to act out during such times but due to my current circle of friends and way of life I really have to keep it bottled in and just enjoy what my 80% side enjoys :)

soeasy2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Studies I've seen on this seem to say that cannabis makes 2/3 of its users horny. Personally, I can't stand alcohol. Weedalters reality for me in such a way that physical sensations are magnified ... stroking the dong feels incredibly sensual, and because it feels sooo good, I get extremely hard. Fortunately, weed here in CO is about to become legal, and is already legal for 'medical' use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaysmooth

cumshootr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't smoked weed since college and probably only did it a half dozen times but I remember it definitely makes me very horny. In fact I've only had one wet dream in my life and that was when I was pretty high one of the first times I tried it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wow.. I was reading through the thread, and something just dawned on me... I've never had sex without getting blazed before hand. I've been smoking everyday, multiple times a day for 11 years, I've only been having sex for 10. Every time I've EVER had sex I've been high.

I wonder what 'sober' sex feels like lol.

Last edited:

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Weed makes everything feel and work better...

except for my actual drive. I lose motivation to even want to fuck. It like, requires a lot of effort for me to overcome my weed induced laziness when it comes to actual drive to want to have sex. I get like, so at peace, I would rather just chill.

Which is one of the reasons I had to stop smoking, because that lack of drive leaked into every part of my life.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.. I was reading through the thread, and something just dawned on me... I've never had sex without getting blazed before hand. I've been smoking everyday, multiple times a day for 11 years, I've only been having sex for 10. Every time I've EVER had sex I've been high.

I wonder what 'sober' sex feels like lol.

I couldn't agree with you more! From looking at the pics in your gallery, you look like you love sex as much as I do!
Sex while high on weed is the BEST! Fuck alcohol, gimme' some weed and I'm good for hours of deliriously GREAT sex! I stay hard longer and have more intense orgasms. Recovery time is incredibly fast too! I just keep eating pussy and playing with that pussy until I'm ready to plunge back in.
When you're high, you're always willing to explore new positions and you're always seeking new types of pleasures.
The best part is, you don't get a hangover and in the morning, wake and bake, then, you're ready for a whole new day.
I always wake the wife with a morning woody from behind. She tells me she loves waking up that way, with me sliding up inside her wetness. We both get out of bed with smiles in the morning.