weird places to jack off

celegorm

Just Browsing
Media
weird places to be jacked off...

three in the same bed...me and two girls...one of them sleeping...us two with our heads on her back (pretending to sleep)...and masturbating each other...then she woke up the we were almost cumming... luckly she thought we were just moving while sleeping...

weird...but so damn hot!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the toilet of a 747 en route to Thailand

My work caused me to travel al lot, so I believe I've made at least 40 roundtrip international 747 flights and I am sure that I did it on every one of them.....minimum of 80+ times! That does not count DC10's, Airbus, Concord, etc.....just 747's.

There is just something about those long flights that get me horny as hell....:tongue:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Let me see...

in between two guys in a two man tent
in a car when parked loads of times
school changing rooms
school loos a few times - then i heard the school nerd doin his stuff in there and never used that loo again!
on a bus about 4 or 5 times
In every room in my old house
loads of times when sharing a hotel room with a random person
Loads more which i cant remember will pop to me later probably

ha. i never realised what a horny guy i am

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to masterbate in diverse places. I have always wanted to jerk off in the seat while on a plane. I have read stories that Im sure are all fantasys of people meeting people on a bus and noticing there hard and jerking off with them and no one knew! I guess even if its not real the fantasy works.

Im interested im hearing more about lonesomeboy 1980 expierences.... Im not sure why but the third locations really interested me.........
Wow, great experiences: Mine; I remember only 3 of them, while driving at speed 70MPH(My GF helped me out), once in the yard (while anyone could walk in), and finally once in the mountain in front of a friend

My weirdest expierence was in a cubical at work in my jeans. I was so horny that morning I litteraly could not stay focused. so I leaned back in the chair and starting rubbing my dick up and down against my leg inside my jeans.. felt so good .......... soooo good that when I was about to cum I had to reach in and pull my dick upwards so I could cum inside the waist band........ I shot so large I had to wear my shirt out until it dried.

There you go weird huh........

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just read rimmers weird place and I forgot about that fantasy I have always wanted that to happen. But everytime I go there I cannot ever seam to get a guy to even be in the changing area.....

But wow Id be up for that.....

Rimmer wrote 12/15:
On vacation in Miami an assistant in bloomigdales jacked me off in changing room after getting me in some very nice briefs.

Haggis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh there have been so many places. I remember jacking in a canal in Florida while manatees were swimming around me. Then there was the time I did it in a Swiss museum (I remember it was in the modernist exhibit in a quiet corner). And I don't know how wierd it is, but I was dared by my buddies to climb up to the highest, flimsiest branch of a fir tree in my back yard and jack off. I could feel the whole branch moving up and down feet with each stroke, but I didn't fall, thank goodness!
Other than that, every other place has been pretty ordinary

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good to know that some of you ever jerked in the elevator!!

I onced did that with my friends, kinda naughty play to see what if the security guard would do with us if they saw it from the cam.

the result was, the guard was before the elevator with big hard on, popped out of his uniform... (in the basement parking lot) and 4 of us were running wild to reach the car asap.

what a fun, right? and we never been back there anymore... ;>

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lemme think....the weirdest place i've ever done it.....

my backyard i guess...lol...i can't think of anywhere else other than on a plane, everywhere in my house, and the bathroom...

Toogler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
in the back of my dads van, when he was charging his cellphone during the blackout of 04.... or was it 06??? the longer blackout... he was sitting in the drivers seat and i was laying down on the third bench. took me about 5 mins to finish. it was late at night and tinted windows, so not much fear of being caught.

two of my fishies died that night too.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Under a bridge. There is a bridge in San Francisco near the area that is called "Dog Patch". Don't know why, but love to go there and J/O. Maybe it is just being around the rocks and water.

D

deleted213967

Airplane sitting next to 2 older Spanish-speaking ladies...

I was bored stiff (literally) flying to London and used the blanket as cover.

Much to my dismay, after the act, I discovered that they were discussing their prayer books...

Ooooopssss!

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Airplane sitting next to 2 older Spanish-speaking ladies...

I was bored stiff (literally) flying to London and used the blanket as cover.

Much to my dismay, after the act, I discovered that they were discussing their prayer books...

Ooooopssss!
please say 5 hail mary's.....