weird places to jack off

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, you get the trophy for the most outlandish and best ever story, and backed up with pics no less! I sure would have loved to have been there to see it.

AND, I would love to see the vids he took....any chance you can get them and post them?

I've done the same thing, a nunber of times on long international flights, but it was always under a blanket with no pics....not like your 9" all out there for all to see on a daylight flight....damn, that's a turn-on!

Thanks for sharing!

I just remember an earlier thread about this stuff and someone making the comment that they didn't really believe all this stuff really happens, so I thought a photo would help. The video is posted on dudesnude.com. My screen name is the same.

bozmoz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the Sea Of Galilee (the Kineret as they say in Israel) near where Christ supposedly walked on water (where the Jordan comes in). My mates were on shore. It was really warm water

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
1.High school showers after a football game (me n 4 of me m8)
2.Aeroplane toilet
3. Me n me m8 both jacked of on a motor way
4. In a 4 hour lazer tag game we all stopped 4 one :p

Wow, I would really be interested in hearing more about the laser tag jack off. How did that come about/happen?

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the back seat of a car going across the 7 mile bridge down in the Florida Keys - it's a long ass bridge and I was bored/horny.

While sharing a bed with three buddies. I was on one side and so horny I couldn't fall asleep so I just pulled the covers back a bit, and slowly n' carefully jacked off over the edge onto the floor.

D

deleted3782

This thread brings back all sorts of memories.

1. I was in love with my best friend. I jacked off in my bed until I started to cum, then ran in to the bathroom (my friend was taking a shower in a glass shower stall) and "pissed" (spooged) standing in front of him.
2. I was jacking off on the floor of my dorm room in high school when my arch nemesis walked in on me - right as I shot. I tried to cover my dick up with my hands and carry on a conversation, which isnt easy when you are shooting. haha
3. Several times in the back of taxis. Once in a taxi passing over the Brooklyn Bridge, once in a taxi shooting as I passed Big Ben and Westminster, once going to Brookline in Boston.
4. In the lavatory of an overseas flight.
5. On the verandah of a cruise ship, during the day.
6. On a tractor.
7. Numerous times while driving on the interstate, day and night.
8. Numerous times at various workplaces, behind desks, in classrooms.
9. Cracker Barrel parking lot. (take THAT conservative far right!)
10. Numerous times sharing a hotel/bedroom with others.
11. On top of a 14,000 foot mountain overlooking the Matterhorn in Switzerland.
12. On a late night metro in New York City.
13. Several times under a table in the School of Design Library at NC State, during library hours.
14. In the ocean surf/beach when I was a teenager and horney as fuck, both day and night.
15. Several times in houses that were under construction - I worked in construction after college.
16. Once in Portland, OR, in a parking lot while I waited on my dad to finish a business meeting.
I've jacked off on every habitable continent except Africa.

Interesting excercise. Now I can declare myself a freak...

Back in high school I was so horny one day that between classes I went into the bathroom and jacked off into a urinal. There were like five other guys in there, two of whom were pissing on either side of me, and they all thought I was just pissing.

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive Jacked off In/At:

Fred Myers Fitting Room in some Briefs then out them Back on the Rack.

In the Phys Ed. Locker room.

In the Locker Room in Another guys Shorts. (Put back in his locker. he wore the next day)

In A parking lot.

At the School Bathroom and Cummed when a guy came in and Heard me.

In a Sink in Mexico..

OOOHhh and I was Watching West Side Story (School Field Trip) as a live musical. Well The guy that played Action turned me on. With a teacher on my right and a HOTT jock in front of me. I pictured Action and This guy in front of me fucking on stage. I had a BAD hard on.:cool:

Jacked off in my pants When action was singing. (Im glade my cum didnt come through!) I think the teacher noticed. But He wasnt one of my teachers so I didnt care!

My Hot neighbor who is like 29 Had me babysit his son and while his son watched a movie I went in his room grabbed a pair of HIS boxer briefs and cummed all over my chest and put a little inside his undies for him to wear the next day!

Fuck IM Such a Horny Guy! =]

GODDAM you're kinky... I love that!

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was 22 years old on a public bus going down Wilshire Blvd in Beverly Hills. I shot my cum all over the back of the seat in front of me.

aussiebum20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was given a handy in the galley of a 747 I was working from JFK to HKG. Gotta love those night flights! Always be kind to your flight attendants, we're usually the most adventerous!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Balancing on a tightrope above my backyard.

FUCKIN HHHOOOOTTTT
ANYWAY...my weird places to have jerked off...let me see...
in front of my pc (shared) at home while my entire family was home LOADS of times
IN school (during school) into the urinals
IN school during drama rehearsal
In school (no during school) in one of the staff bathrooms
In the co-ed bathrooms in my dorm building in the showers obviously and in th stalls
When my (straight) room mate fell asleep one time with his ass poking out as if it wanted to get fucked, yea I jacked staring at it
In the park across the street from my house around 1 am (man that was good)
uuuhhh other time i cant remember...lol

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back in high school I was so horny one day that between classes I went into the bathroom and jacked off into a urinal. There were like five other guys in there, two of whom were pissing on either side of me, and they all thought I was just pissing.

HAHAHA IVE DONE THAT BEFORE...a few times hahaha...anyway...

nutsputz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK...
Nice...
Well.... in the Gent's at Birmingham International rail station - straight into a urinal while others came and went around me...

and on the stage of my children's secondary school, in the main hall - was there to paint scenery, alone - and decided to challenge myself to stripping naked in wings, stepping out in front of curtains, and wanking right there, centre stage in front of the empy hall. Thankfully no-one came in. Don't know what would have happened if discovered! Quite a kick

markangl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when me and my best friend went camping on a mountain, we forgot to take a tent up so we just huddled under our sleeping bags. my sleeping bag was soaking wet so we eventually got into his. We're both straight, but he's the only guy i've ever felt attracted to. soon we were pressed together completely with his crotch against my upper leg. it gave me such a hard-on, being so close to him, and i gently and quietly rubbed the head of my dick until i came

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
spose the most weird place i ever masterbated was behind the soccer courts at school. me n a friend went down there during lunch time a few months ago.... n we sat down on sum rocks , n since i dont wear any underwear under my shorts, he looked up my shorts saw my cock :) so us being stupid young horny boiz...... he "dared" me to flop my cock out the bottom of my shorts.... witch i did !

so after that i got "double dared" to show him my sperm... (beleive it or not he is str8) ... so there we were behind the soccer courts at lunch time, wiff a str8 boi sitting there watching me get myself off ...... was hot tho ! :)