well endowed muscle black men???

boomboomroom1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was wondering if anyone had any vids or pics of some well obviously well hung but well hung, black, and with HUGE muscles. I have dreams of just servicing like 4 or 5 well endowed muscular black men. Anyways, just looking to see if anyone can help.

Take care everyone,

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was wondering if anyone had any vids or pics of some well obviously well hung but well hung, black, and with HUGE muscles. I have dreams of just servicing like 4 or 5 well endowed muscular black men. Anyways, just looking to see if anyone can help.

Take care everyone,
I think you may not be alone in wanting to service like 4 or 5 well endowed muscular black men.!

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thugcock05, Yes you are. And in spades, so to speak. People built and hung like you should be allowed to never have to put on clothes. You are without a doubt a work of art worthy of public view. Of course, like beautiful public art everyone will want to touch you and climb all over you. LOL>

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thugcock looks spectacular. :) And yeah I've done a couple of contests :)

To pay a random compliment, you do have an amazing body in your photos.
Am very much sure that you can get any man that you desire, so I do hope that you find the muscle man of your desires.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is some footage of a stripper named Rod giving a private show for three friends in a hotel room... they just ooh and ahh at his muscular body and cock, it's pretty hot!!!!

HotRod

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is some footage of a stripper named Rod giving a private show for three friends in a hotel room... they just ooh and ahh at his muscular body and cock, it's pretty hot!!!!

HotRod
That was (for me) an unusual clip! The ladies all were into the horniness of it all, giving encouraging sexy remarks, etc...I really enjoyed that! (being gay and all that, and having had many good female friends over the years, I still have never been able to tell if women really can get as horny and raunchy as men or is it all faked). I liked the guy's obvious enjoyment...loving to show off etc. As a gay man, I liked his thick but NOT overly large cock, but the rest of him looked like a steroided-up bodybuilder...a turn off for me. All in all, an interesting clip...thanks for posting it!:smile:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
daaamn i wanna see more :eek:

Well, here ya go...

I have this other clip which is shorter and not as intense sexually than the last one, but it is in color and shows Rod a little closer and you get to see his unobscured cock in all of it's glory.

zSHARE - hotrodcolor.mpg

His name is Rodney St. Cloud and he is a stripper in New York City and is also a personal trainer... some of you can probably even afford his services!!!!

Here are links to his websites:

His Stripping Site
Welcome to RodneyStCloud.com!

His Personal Training Site

Welcome to RodneyStCloud.com!