Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, he's been supposedly gay for a little while now. That little troll Perez is always proclaiming this, and sadly to say, i believe him. He got Lance, and Neil Partick Harris correct, and also, Jodie Foster and Queen Latifah.

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WM is very handsome - but whenever Dominic Purcell is on the screen my eyes will be on him.

That is one HOT man.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a handsome and talented guy. I feel for him though all the same. I think the pressure on these people to stay in the closet is huge. It is not fair to go after someone unless they are doing/saying shit about other gay guys. He may be gay, he may be straight. Doesn't matter to me. The thing that gets me is these people that out others often seem to have the mindset "See, your crap too" which sucks becasue in my book being gay is the best...so there is this left handed put down to gays when they out someone for "the best intentions." Like it is the worst thing they could share. I hope he is well and not troubled about his career.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is a handsome and talented guy. I feel for him though all the same. I think the pressure on these people to stay in the closet is huge. It is not fair to go after someone unless they are doing/saying shit about other gay guys. He may be gay, he may be straight. Doesn't matter to me. The thing that gets me is these people that out others often seem to have the mindset "See, your crap too" which sucks becasue in my book being gay is the best...so there is this left handed put down to gays when they out someone for "the best intentions." Like it is the worst thing they could share. I hope he is well and not troubled about his career.

I agree, Cube. Imagine if you had decided not to be "out" at work, but your co-workers and business associates constantly hounded you about your sexuality. Choosing to disclose your homosexuality is a very personal decision and one shouldn't be forced into it. I can't speak for others, but my sexuality isn't my defining characteristic, so it shouldn't be a topic of discussion unless I choose to talk about it.

All that being said, I'd still do Wenty -- he's tastee!! :biggrin1: