Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the feel of a black neoprene wetsuit next to my 100-percent-totally butt naked body. No Speedo, no tighty whities, no jockstrap, no thong, no boxers ( all of which I have seen some other guys sporting). Anything else seems totally restricting, bunchy and just wrong. And if you find a place that sells neoprene Speedos, I'm there! How about contours like that Batman suit with the nipples, except showing off something more interesting...

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the feel of a black neoprene wetsuit next to my 100-percent-totally butt naked body. No Speedo, no tighty whities, no jockstrap, no thong, no boxers ( all of which I have seen some other guys sporting). Anything else seems totally restricting, bunchy and just wrong. And if you find a place that sells neoprene Speedos, I'm there! How about contours like that Batman suit with the nipples, except showing off something more interesting...

Would love to see you in a wetsuit!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that would be interested in a neoprene speedo. I doubt anyone makes one though.

Anyone know anyone in the wetsuit business?
So we could see about getting some custom made?

It'd be great if they could pattern one after the fit of my nike speedos, since I love there cut and all.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thickjohnny, you must not have hung out with surfers in the US then. Because guys have been stripping and putting on wetsuits in parking lots and along streets near the beach in southern California for as long as I can remember.

Got to be really careful doing that on the central East Coast, unfortunately. The Bible Belt is very narrow minded. I do it whenever I think it is relatively safe.

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never worn anything under a wetsuit. not even as a kid. Just get changed. who cares who sees - it is not as if you are flashing.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nothing... I just wrap a towel around me when i take it off. if i am with my buddies i dont even care much to put on a towel. we all know what we got.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guess you guys have never gone white water kayaking in January, at or below freezing temps. I have heavy weight thermal underwear stuffed into my wet suit. Never been diving so I can't comment on the other. BTW, talk about severe shrinkage!!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guess you guys have never gone white water kayaking in January, at or below freezing temps. I have heavy weight thermal underwear stuffed into my wet suit. Never been diving so I can't comment on the other. BTW, talk about severe shrinkage!!

r u joking or do you mean a dry suit?

in a wet suit things get wet, it's not a perfect seal that's why they call it a wet suit, there's always water that gets in and goes back out. so your thermal underwear would be soaked and useless .

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can never understand how so many guys wear there baggy trunks under their wetsuits, it looks so uncomfortable!! American's are so stupid when it comes to these types of things!

Thanks so much for the sweeping generalization.

I suppose it depends on the type of material, personal preference, and what you consider comfortable or uncomfortable. When I dove I wore a swimsuit under my wetsuit, but it was "shorts" length and made of a relatively thin material. I never felt as if it was bunching at all. Which is odd, because I never wear boxers under my trousers because they *always* feel as if they're bunching...probably because a wetsuit would hold an undergament in place, whereas bozers are (for me) always shifting around.

Since I always rinsed off my equipment and suit (inside and out) at the open public shower, a swimsuit was necessary and more convenient than making an additional trek to the car. I would have no reason not to wear a swimsuit under my wetsuit.

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I still think the best of all worlds is a nylon brief cut swimsuit like an Aussiebum classic or something similar, or I'll occasionally wear some Brazilian sunga style swimwear. Anything under the wetsuit doesn't need to be more constrictive, so thats why I rule out regular speedo / racing swimwear and prefer a looser brief without that constraining lycra.

speedoboy101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
triathlon competitions: speedo
swim training when alone: nothing
swim training when with friends: speedo
windsurfing when alone or with friends: nothing