What about penises fascinates you the most?

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the pisshole. I really love the big, long ones that stretch down the back of the dickhead. Regardless of its size, I love to spread open a guy's piss slit and trace it with the tip of my tongue. They like it, too!

Scott

Reactions: diver6

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Also, cockheads fascinate me, I mean why are they even there? Seems like they're a built-in jelqing aid
I found this..
It has been suggested that the unique and unusual shape of the glans in humans has evolved to serve the function of "scooping" any remnant semen deposited by other rival males out of the deeper part of the vagina of a female who may have recently copulated, and thereby decreasing the chance of the rival male from impregnating the female.[5] Other theorists[who?] suggest that its distinctive shape evolved to heighten the sexual pleasure experienced by the female during vaginal intercourse. In this theory, the glans increases friction and tension at the mouth of the vagina by its additional girth and the dilating properties of its probe-like shape.
The first idea raises more question than it answers.
Hail the big nob. :hail:
But, as an aside, what about guys with a smallish nob and a shaft that immediately flares wide or even gradually widens ('wedge' shaped)? There are plenty of those on the site. Wouldn't that width do the same job, especially with longer cocks which are not fully withdrawn.
As thickpex and others say, 'so many variations.' :biggrin1:

Last edited:

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
(at the risk of over-commenting..)
The first idea raises more questions than it answers. Our male ancient ancestors must have been literally lining up to outroot (scoop out and impregnate) the same female (healthy sperm doesn't exactly hang about.) Well, chimps do that. It implies, though - interestingly - that human females are not naturally monogamous. :biggrin1:
Talking of chimps..and the large glans idea; if we're more closely related to the apes than e.g. horses and whales, chimps and gorillas, etc. have a pointed penis - no glans to speak of - whereas whales do..and equidae (horses through to rhinos and tapirs) have the infamous 'bell-housing.'
I guess the 'missing link' has a big nob. :tongue:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The scent is fascinating, and powerfully attractive.
It is subtler than the female scent, but apparently contains at least as many pheremones.
Perhaps I am just particularly sensitive to it, but sexual smells seem to go right to my nervous system and bloodstream.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The scent is fascinating, and powerfully attractive.
It is subtler than the female scent, but apparently contains at least as many pheremones.
Perhaps I am just particularly sensitive to it, but sexual smells seem to go right to my nervous system and bloodstream.

D_ppvuc6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love how u can tell the color of there penishead by that persons bottom lip and the colorof there shaft by there nipples . Its juss a theory tho and works in some cases

I agree with everyone so far. For me the intrigue with a guys cock is the different colors, sizes, shapes, curves, bends, the different heads, the veiny ones and not so veiny ones. How each cock head is shaped and cut or uncut. The idea that it can be so soft one minute and raging hard the next. Although I haven't tasted one I can imagine they all taste different and each one cums differently. The load, size, quantity, quality and precum. The idea of a cock inside of me or watching a man enjoy his cock whilst he jerks off and eventually the throws of a good orgasm over come him and he cums.

It's the perfect orifice. :)

CockWorship58

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm most fascinated--hell--obsessed with what I consider Classic Helmet Design cockheads. Particularly the underside's center division & that chiseled cleft at the bottom of the split.
Although there are subtle variations, you can still see the same design on so many cockheads! That's so beautiful and really amazing that flesh can be so sharply defined and formed with sculpted precision.

Wholikesit1214-046.jpg
Heywhathafuck-006-CROP.jpg
nerdyboynextdoor-008-CROP.jpg
mrsmith1hotfitguy-023.jpg
GirthBrooks-HelmetHeadPerfectPeeHoleWithFineLineSplit.jpg
SplitHead-006.jpg
U0028.jpg
U0238.jpg
hungoakland-064.jpg

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like how proud and firm they look. A big, studly cock standing on edge is a glorious sight, and it's incredible how powerful and pleasure-inducing they can be. I like the statuesque hardness, and then the precum that shouts "I'm horny and this meatstick is going to fuck." Ejaculations and the way cum wraps and sticks to the object of sexual desire in a warm, gooey embrace top it all of.

I like the power of a hard, erect penis so much that sometimes I get myself hard and walk around bottomless just to appreciate my own man-meat. I've been trying to jizz in front of my GoPro so I can capture my ejaculations on film in their full power.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How it is just about the only part of a man's body over which he has no control. If he wants to move his hands or legs, he does. However, the penis often moves when it wants to, not necessarily when the man wants it to. We remember the embarrassing erections during adolescence; it was totally independent, making itself known no matter what the occasion. A source of great pleasure and pain, pride and embarrassment. Long live the penis - responsible to no one but itself!

D

deleted1774761

For me, I would have to say foreskins, since I'm cut and don't have the luxury of playing with my own.