What all actually works

Alice1nChains

Just Browsing
Media
As per title.. What actually works and what sort of gains/timeframe can yoy expect? Rings or weights do anything? I wouldnt mind a little more for shits and giggles. 8 sounds so much better than 7 haha

BiAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You have never done PE, Don't go to support Forums with knowledge on the subject ,but you think extenders might work.
Here's the truth on my end. I wouldn't be on this sight as I was average size some years ago. I personally have gained over an inch. PEGYM , Thunders Place are two great places to start for designated sites. I was of the opinion if I didn't try it long term I would know for myself. Its a very long hull, but closing in on 8 inches.
Stay away from pills of any sort that say they will help with gains, and look at the Big Gainers list, it will tell you what the guy did for his gains. Manual and hanging are king. Bottom line is it works.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't listen to critics (like above), but also, don't expect something amazing quickly. Camera angels, lighting, lenses, and photoshop can all be used to not only create fake pictures, but taking a picture of a you penis at different angels alone can make it seem significantly smaller or bigger. So if I did take a picture 2 years ago when I started PE, and took a pic now, it'd be hard to tell the difference, even though I've gained about an inch in length and girth in those 2 years.

It occurs so slowly, you even doubt it's happening, but every now and then you'll notice it's working.

In my opinion, I think the best way to PE is stretching. Jelqing is also useful. Pumping works slowest imo. but everyone's body is different.

BiAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For the record I don't even post gains in type month to month, or post pics. This is all about me and my goals. I am as fascinated with PE as I am in building a house and seeing a day to day change or gym workouts and seeing your body change. Just wanted to see for myself if it was BS or possible. Its a long hull but I will take it over building a house again.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even with a ruler, you can mess with the angles and perspective.

There are tons of pics out there where people have gained. But you can still doubt those pics, even if they fit the criteria you demand.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
All I can tell you is that 10 years ago I had about 5cm less length (bone pressed) and 2cm less girth. How much was natural growth and what was due to PE I can't tell you. But since i already was 21 back then I highly doubt that it was much natural growth. On the other hand 10 years is quite some time, huh?

Only manual PE. No pills or such bullshit.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time is the only thing that works.

If you want inches in days, you'll need surgery.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Plus, you'll want length and it does matter to a degree. But girth will get the sexual results.

Alice1nChains

Just Browsing
Media
See i would believe very little id read on the subject. Figured i may ask here as people might have some experience or tried various things with results or without results.

Logically what seems like it makes sense to me is stretch or hanging type things and maybe rings so as to try and retain a bit more blood in it. I also figure any such gains would likely be over long periods of time, no instant inches.

As said i wouldnt mind a little more both in length and girth but its more a curiosity than anything else as im comfortable enough as is at 7 by about 5.5. That said 8x6ish has a nice ring to it.

vaun

Superior Member
Media
%c
All I can tell you is that 10 years ago I had about 5cm less length (bone pressed) and 2cm less girth. How much was natural growth and what was due to PE I can't tell you. But since i already was 21 back then I highly doubt that it was much natural growth. On the other hand 10 years is quite some time, huh?

Only manual PE. No pills or such bullshit.

5cm is a big gain! awesome!

WAN234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A chic and I where texting back a fro. She asked for a cock pic, (I know, my kinda girl). I can't send a shriveled up flaccid one. So I began slowly, and easily "milking" my softy, just to get a semi and take a pic. However, I noticed that my peter looked fuller than usual. And that my friends is what got me into jelqing. And later pumping....

Alice1nChains

Just Browsing
Media
See that makes sense.. But on the same token its not muscle like an arm or leg etc which is why im wondering if and what works if anything.

10 hours a week of what tho? Could do a ring or weight for atleast an hour a day. Could do weight longer but need to be standing it would seem.