What are some examples of "male sluts"

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My girlfriend and I were discussing what a "male slut" would look like. She didn't believe it possible, but I felt that a man can be considered slutty, just like a girl sometimes is. Am I right? What are some examples?

I prefer the title "man-whore" being a retired slut.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally, guys envy the guys who get laid most, but it is possible to do it too often with too many different women. I think. I personally wouldn't know.

There were two guys I knew in grad school who were not discriminating in their choices. One guy was called "the squirrel." Why? Because he'd put his nuts anywhere! :lmao:

The other guys was just sort of creepy. Not bad looking, but women who had a better choice wouldn't have found themselves with him. After graduation he decided he was a bisexual and had sex/whatever with anyone he could find. In his words, "I'm going to <name of gay bar> tonight, and I'm going home with someone. I don't know who yet, but I am going home with someone."

Reactions: Rustyridge

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya man whore is what people generally call male sluts. if youre asking about a specific type of dress style, men cant really dress like sluts you can usually tell a man whore by his actions around women if he tries to hook up with "anything in a skirt" as the saying goes.

lol when I think of a male slut I just think of some of my slutty gay friends. It's a lot easier to apply that word to men who are already considered feminine by society (myself included sadly) because the word 'slut' has largely feminine connotations. Just like the word 'bitch'.

:O I'd like in the future for either people to stop using the word slut entirely (which probably won't happen) or for it to become more unisex so that it would be normal to apply it to men as well as women. I think everyone should have equal opportunities for insults. ^^

Reactions: Jjlabae

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Funny you say that. I've heard male slut used in a gay context a few times as well. You might be onto something about feminine connotations. When I did a google image search for "male slut" it brought up pictures of women in revealing clothes :confused: and pictures of men dressed in stuff I've seen in the Castro in San Francisco during pride day (assless chaps, etc)

lol when I think of a male slut I just think of some of my slutty gay friends. It's a lot easier to apply that word to men who are already considered feminine by society (myself included sadly) because the word 'slut' has largely feminine connotations. Just like the word 'bitch'.

:O I'd like in the future for either people to stop using the word slut entirely (which probably won't happen) or for it to become more unisex so that it would be normal to apply it to men as well as women. I think everyone should have equal opportunities for insults. ^^

D

deleted871301

My girlfriend and I were discussing what a "male slut" would look like. She didn't believe it possible, but I felt that a man can be considered slutty, just like a girl sometimes is. Am I right? What are some examples?

Take a look on Grindr... you'll see what they look like :rolleyes:

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting thread. I have often considered my self a male slut because I really did and do go for sex at the drop of anything. My ex-b/f 's mother once called me a man whore to my face, but that was a reference to her belief that I made her son gay.

I came of age when the closet was a survival tool. So bath houses and cruise areas and bars were where I went. The encounters were quick, easy, good and no strings. Over time I had a list of guys I knew I could meet in one place or another for a hook up. Yet, for many of them I knew nothing about them except their "name" and where they hung out. Over time some of them were regular and became friendships, but never relationships.

Even after coming out, I continued that pattern except when I was in a relationship.

I can't say I looked or dressed any differently than anyone else. I did not wear a scarlet letter, or carry a green stamp dispenser.

Young guys today live a different life in some respects. It is amazing the changes I've seen in my life. I'm 59, and started seriously cruising when I was 18.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men can be sluts too...i'm a former one(currently married and LOVING it)
I've alway had a super high sex drive,and i discovered i was multi orgasmic at young age.
Plus i had no fear of rejection at all(and I'm what people would call an ugly looking dude)
So i played the numbers game.
And having alot of female friends and female cousins gave me great opportunities to meet lots of different women.
I enjoyed all the experiences I've had in my past.
And I'd do it all again...well..i would've worn a condom that one time i went to a "massage parlor "

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The younger generation uses this term freely and they mean it as it is connoted -- guys who are just too easy, etc. It is not associated with any feminine characteristics whatsoever. However, they do use it for both gay and straight guys.
I think it's interesting that the same "standard" is now being applied to men as it has been to women for centuries....welcome to the new world order.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men can be sluts too...i'm a former one(currently married and LOVING it)
I've alway had a super high sex drive,and i discovered i was multi orgasmic at young age.
Plus i had no fear of rejection at all(and I'm what people would call an ugly looking dude)
So i played the numbers game.
And having alot of female friends and female cousins gave me great opportunities to meet lots of different women.
I enjoyed all the experiences I've had in my past.
And I'd do it all again...well..i would've worn a condom that one time i went to a "massage parlor "

I pretty much echo what dlfellow says, although I know I possess above average looks. I wasn't "multi-orgasmic" but it's always been very easy for me to keep an erection after coming if the girl I'm with really turns me on. But I too had little fear of rejection as I learned that if there's a little flirting going on at both ends, and you're already having a good conversation, getting turned down isn't all that common. My guess is that my self confidence was a strong attractant.

In my early 20's I was (somewhat sheepishly typing this) quite slutty. It wasn't uncommon for me to wind up fucking 3 different women in the same day. It wasn't that I was shooting for some record of sexual conquests or anything, I just liked sex and found it was easy to get. And for a few years, just enjoying pleasuring different women was pretty intoxicating. As per what does a slut look like, it was pretty common for me back then to go commando under tight jeans--dressed like that I show a good eyeful when flaccid and become downright obscene looking when I start getting tumescent. While many women get turned off by such brazen exhibitionism, you'd be surprised how often it works to gain a girl's attention. But I think what's more telling is the eye contact I'd make with women, pretty much telling them that I was interested in them before I ever said a word.

I've become a lot more subtle, as well as more selective, since then. The novelty of fresh faces and bodies wears thin after a while and the trips to the doctor because of STDs sobered me up after a bit. I'm grateful I never contracted HIV.

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes I feel I qualify. I often go to swinger parties and will be the "designated additional wood" for several wifes

Reactions: Jjlabae