What do guys wear under TRACK Shorts?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do guys wear under track shorts?

Today in one of my classes one of the cross country/track guys came back after class in his blue short track shorts and his bulge was nice and round and right up front to the slight right.

I was just curious if you guys think he was wearing anything under them or is this the way in which the liner in these types of shorts present the bulge.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing...just the built in liner...and I ran track & CC in college too. When I run, my dick would shrink and tighten up so it didn't flop around too much...thank goodness. But the guys on the team used to make fun of me and say I would be in the olympics if I wasn't dragging "That Thing" around the track!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just curious if you guys think he was wearing anything under them or is this the way in which the liner in these types of shorts present the bulge.
If the shorts have a liner, he could have been wearing briefs or a jock or you would have seen more detail than just a round bulge. Those liners don't hide much.

I don't wear shorts with liners - they suck for me. I hate the way they feel.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's got a liner, I try to not wear anything underneath. Two layers is plenty, I don't need a third crammed in there. I'm not much of a shower, though; if I were, maybe I'd think a little differently.

When I ran track in college, we wore speedsuits...which are like wrestling singlets in a way. On my team some guys would wear a jock or compression style shorts, but most of us honestly freeballed. The other reply is correct...your dick tends to shrink up a little when you are running short distances...but sometimes guys would sport a boner if it started falling down one leg or another...probably because of the friction it creates. You can see this on a lot of the olympic photos...with the guys starting to get hard...Here are some pics from flickr, compliments of culver pc. He's got a great eye for catching guys at this!

Attachments

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since my team's singlets have a liner built in i know a lot of guys just freeball underneath. Personally, i don't like feeling to free and loose down there when i run so i always wear compression shorts as well.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I ran track in college, we wore speedsuits...which are like wrestling singlets in a way. On my team some guys would wear a jock or compression style shorts, but most of us honestly freeballed. The other reply is correct...your dick tends to shrink up a little when you are running short distances...but sometimes guys would sport a boner if it started falling down one leg or another...probably because of the friction it creates. You can see this on a lot of the olympic photos...with the guys starting to get hard...Here are some pics from flickr, compliments of culver pc. He's got a great eye for catching guys at this!

Love the third photo! It's great to see a hot lycra clad man "going the fiddle!", as it were...

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw a group of college runners out the other day when it was nice, it was quite a site to see. shirtless, in track shorts. And looked like most weren't wearing anything under since there was definatly some floppage, I got to get a better look since they ran by when I was having lunch on the patio of a restaurant and they stopped for the stoplight.

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the shorts do have a built in liner that works pretty well. im in college and i run cross country and i freeball in them but some of the other guys wear briefs under them. And yes the dick shrinks a lot when you run distance. After meets and long runs it takes a while for it to regain size especially when its cold out.You have to watch out though because sometimes depending on the shorts your dick can flop out, it happened to me a few times at meets.

Attachments

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the shorts do have a built in liner that works pretty well. im in college and i run cross country and i freeball in them but some of the other guys wear briefs under them. And yes the dick shrinks a lot when you run distance. After meets and long runs it takes a while for it to regain size especially when its cold out.You have to watch out though because sometimes depending on the shorts your dick can flop out, it happened to me a few times at meets.

AWESOME pics dude!!!

Love them all, in the third pic, is the navy the liner or are you wearing a speedo or something under them? That looks more like a navy spandex/nylon liner if thats the liner, my track shorts have a white cottonish liner that isn't really that supportive. Tough it could be because my shorts are size L, when I normally would wear a size M.

Do you think the liner would be more supportive if I got size M instead of size L shorts?

Whats your waist size? and what size of shorts do you wear? What brand are those?

Now that you started the trend I'll have to take pics of me wearing my track shorts, wish more guys would show us what they look like in their shorts.

About what you said about dick shrinkage, I never really thought about that before with regard to track, but I know that when I wear speedos and swim the cold water definatly creates ALOT of shrinkage, luckily all the guys on my team are pretty open so after practice we take hot showers and jiggle the junk a bit just to get the blood flowing, no I"m not talking like a mass jerking session, just a little rub to get the blood flowing.

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but sometimes guys would sport a boner if it started falling down one leg or another...probably because of the friction it creates. You can see this on a lot of the olympic photos...with the guys starting to get hard...Here are some pics from flickr, compliments of culver pc. He's got a great eye for catching guys at this!

I'm sorry, but where are the pics of guys starting to get hard? They certainly are not in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th photos, and you can't tell either way on the 3rd photo.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When running I usually wear tights, occasionally a short. In both cases I wear a tight string underneath. I used to wear tight briefs, but they wore out and I couldn't get the same again. The lining in shorts doesn't do anything for me, my dick will flop out before I even leave. I like to keep things tight to my body when running, also my dick shoudn't get in the way, so it should stay away from my legs. I tried running free ball in my tights, but it doesn't feel right. Running free ball in wider clothing just hurts as the head keeps on swinging against the fabric. Your dick might become smaller when running and certainly so when it's cold, it hurts anyway, even more when it's cold (surprisingly).

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AWESOME pics dude!!!

Love them all, in the third pic, is the navy the liner or are you wearing a speedo or something under them? That looks more like a navy spandex/nylon liner if thats the liner, my track shorts have a white cottonish liner that isn't really that supportive. Tough it could be because my shorts are size L, when I normally would wear a size M.

Do you think the liner would be more supportive if I got size M instead of size L shorts?

Whats your waist size? and what size of shorts do you wear? What brand are those?

Now that you started the trend I'll have to take pics of me wearing my track shorts, wish more guys would show us what they look like in their shorts.

About what you said about dick shrinkage, I never really thought about that before with regard to track, but I know that when I wear speedos and swim the cold water definatly creates ALOT of shrinkage, luckily all the guys on my team are pretty open so after practice we take hot showers and jiggle the junk a bit just to get the blood flowing, no I"m not talking like a mass jerking session, just a little rub to get the blood flowing.

No that is the liner of the shorts.and those are asics shorts. I wear small because im pretty skinny and yes i do think that it would give more support. You could also try getting a higher end pair of shorts. The ones im weraing are the most expensive i own and also the most comfortable

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No that is the liner of the shorts.and those are asics shorts. I wear small because im pretty skinny and yes i do think that it would give more support. You could also try getting a higher end pair of shorts. The ones im wearing are the most expensive i own and also the most comfortable

thats cool, the ones I have are Adidas brand. Here's a stock photo of them. I"ll post pics of me in them soon.

I think I have them in Blue, Green, Black, Red, and Maroon.

I'll definatly have to check out some other brands though if they have more supportive liners. Where did u get them? In a store or online?

Attachments