What do women find most attractive on a cock?

Media
What exactly do women like? What about a penis do they find attractive? Is it big heads? Is it a lot of veins? Women what turns you on about a mans penis or any penis? If you have comments about me please feel free to post.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I like that they are so hard and strong yet they look so pink and they skin is so gentle and delicate. And then the veins, lots of veins are good. It makes a cock interesting, unique. And then if there is foreskin, well that's just an invitation to play. :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do women find most attractive on a cock?

Other than my hands, lips and pussy? :confused: Gee I dunno, I guess his hands look pretty good on it too. :biggrin1: I'm pretty partial to this one.

Until I discovered this site I'd never seen an ugly penis, at least not in person. No, I will not name, names. I think thats cruel.

I like growers, I like the feeling of its rock hard strength, the blue veins pulsating beneath his pinkish skin.

You do realize that 50 different women will give you 50 different answers. For instance Lee_M likes foreskin as do many women here. I have no clue if I like foreskin as I have never encountered one in real life.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a man with a decent personality.

seriously.
wang is ugly.
the man maketh the penis...unless it's tiny/warty/green.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh god, what is there not to like?
The satin softness of the skin, the head, the veins, the way he gasps when I touch it. I love it soft, I love it hard, I love it anywhere in between.

There is not much better than a beautifully plump, thick cock with a flowering head that flops against a guy's steel thighs. Yum. With 3 Ms -- so YUMMM.

I think I am drooling a little.

Last edited:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh god, what is there not to like?
The satin softness of the skin, the head, the veins, the way he gasps when I touch it. I love it soft, I love it hard, I love it anywhere in between.

There is not much better than a beautifully plump, thick cock with a flowering head that flops against a guy's steel thighs. Yum. With 3 Ms -- so YUMMM.

I think I am drooling a little.

There is nothing like an enthusiastic woman!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can get out my pom-poms and my megaphone!
Guaranteed no cheerleader ever did a cheer about cock...

A cock cheer! 3 cheers for cock.

Last edited:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugly???? am I on the wrong site?

Nothing more BEAUTIFUL than a nice, big, cock! even average ones are nice to look at. My favorite part? hard to decide. Big, beautiful head, smooth skin (not into lots of veins)... so warm and playful. The perfect friend to be head to face with!

Not only do I cheer but, I worship the most beautful part of a man's body!