What do women find most attractive on a cock?

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not much. They are pretty ugly actually. lol

Yeah, you are probably right. I think I have above average equipment in terms of size and general appearance, yet even at that, it looks fairly ridiculous.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me it's the whole package (if you'll pardon the pun), a long, thick floppy cock hanging between a pair of muscular thighs, from a hard, washboard stomach; a longer, thicker, erect cock with a g spot curve, and an intact foreskin that feels so good inside me.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's the whole package (if you'll pardon the pun), a long, thick floppy cock hanging between a pair of muscular thighs, from a hard, washboard stomach; a longer, thicker, erect cock with a g spot curve, and an intact foreskin that feels so good inside me.

I've got a g-spot curve and an intact foreskin. :wink:
Stomach could use a bit of work though, lol.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, it's foreskin. The longer the better. Size is wonderful, but barring that, a guy with a long foreskin makes me drool every time.

Glad to see that there are girls who are into foreskin. Having an extra large foreskin that many don't find pretty, I am happy to hear that there are others too!

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugly???? am I on the wrong site?

Nothing more BEAUTIFUL than a nice, big, cock! even average ones are nice to look at. My favorite part? hard to decide. Big, beautiful head, smooth skin (not into lots of veins)... so warm and playful. The perfect friend to be head to face with!

Not only do I cheer but, I worship the most beautful part of a man's body!
:hug: My kind of woman! I feel much the same way about pussy, although I adore what it's attached to as well. :cool:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like the feel of a nice smooth circumcised cock, and the great feeling it gives me. during sex as well as playing with them. the greatest of fun is to be had with them for me. nothing like being face to head with them as some one else has posted.

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice uncut, veiny cock with a hot curve......but what I find most attractive on a cock is the guy attached to it.... :rolleyes:

JLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hummm, I like a cock that is cut, straight, Nice head, Pulsating veins...I love the smooth feel of it! I agree that a trim is a plus. :)

barbiegirl007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What exactly do women like? What about a penis do they find attractive? Is it big heads? Is it a lot of veins? Women what turns you on about a mans penis or any penis? If you have comments about me please feel free to post.

Both of the above incuding girth (extremely important). Throw in some length and I'm wet :redface::wink::biggrin1:!

tina425

Just Browsing
Media
The man that that the cock belongs to is the important thing. So guys dont think by spoofing about a huge cock, that we are more attracted to you. To me men who refer to their size are usually spofing anyhow.