What do women find most attractive on a cock?

divadomme

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find everything about big dicks (7"+) amazing and want to eat it all up!

I will say, I think small dicks, weird shaped small dicks, fucked up foreskin, bad smell and not being able to get hard are the most unattractive things. I am the kind of person that LOVES giving head, but if I am not down with your junk, I'm not going down on it....period. EW.

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thinking about it I personally love to see one with not too much hair and nice and thick and straight without protruding veins. I'm with Producergirl in that cleanliness is VERY important and I' like her, won't be going down on a smelly one!

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This answers to this question prove my point: women do not adore penises, think about them, want them, must have them, cannot not live without them.

It's only gay men that are obsessed with penises. And straight men, because they have penises too!

I think you are confused, or blind, or both. How can you read all the answers on this thread without seeing the multiple females who have spewed out clear adoration of cocks? I'd be bi if it weren't for my excessive liking of cock. (I'll have sex with women, but while it's fun, it's unsatisfying, I really crave cock)

So yes, as a woman, I adore penises, think about them, want them, and must have them to be satisfied. "Cannot live without" is relative; penises aren't like air or food, but I would call my life much, much less satisfactory without them.

D

deleted509196

I like that they are so hard and strong yet they look so pink and they skin is so gentle and delicate.

Yeah, this is what I think. So hard, yet so soft. Lovely!

the way he gasps when I touch it. I love it soft, I love it hard, I love it anywhere in between.

Oh definitely.

I must say though for me hairy balls aren't the most attractive things god ever designed.

I think the cock AND the hairy balls are beautiful. The right ones on the right guy, I mean.

This answers to this question prove my point: women do not adore penises, think about them, want them, must have them, cannot not live without them.

It's only gay men that are obsessed with penises. And straight men, because they have penises too!

Not true...

So anyway, what else... well, the man attached is the MOST important thing. I think one of the reasons I adore my man's genitals is because I adore HIM. Every bit of him.

I like that it's hard, soft, smooth, big & thick (just the right size really), how good it makes him feel. Just love all of it really!

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thinking about it I personally love to see one with not too much hair and nice and thick and straight without protruding veins. I'm with Producergirl in that cleanliness is VERY important and I' like her, won't be going down on a smelly one!

Whats wrong with veins?

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All the hype about foreskins in the beginning of the thread....makes me a little sad that mine was chopped off in my early 20's. To me it was too long (noodle LOL) and unattractive. But from what I hear there are people out there that like them.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the relationship that men have with their penises. That sensitive appendage that they're so proud and that brings them so much pleasure. IT just brings a smile to my face.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't scrolled through the pages to see if I've already answered this or not, but this thread is rather old so it's entirely possible that I have.

My boyfriend has the most beautiful cock I have ever seen in my life, in pictures or in person. He's got a thick bush, veins, a large perfectly-shaped cockhead, and he's uncircumsized. If he'll let me post a picture of it online, I totally will. He's got big full balls that I can't get enough of. Mmm... happy thoughts. <3

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can get out my pom-poms and my megaphone!
Guaranteed no cheerleader ever did a cheer about cock...

A cock cheer! 3 cheers for cock.
I wish all the ladies on this site where like you.. so refreshing to find a woman who not only likes penis but is a nice person as well.. peace to ya..

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love every single thing about the male body. You're beautiful everywhere. But to answer your question, I would say for me it's the man that it is attached to and that he knows how to use it! That's what I like. :)

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love every single thing about the male body. You're beautiful everywhere. But to answer your question, I would say for me it's the man that it is attached to and that he knows how to use it! That's what I like. :)
beautiful answer. nice to read something like this