What do you consider small, acceptable, large?

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Perhaps you need to understand why it's important to you.

Because we are mostly saying it doesn't matter to us.
And ultimately, it only matters to the people involved with any given penis.

As a veteran of the depression wars, I can tell you focusing on something not you is a huge help.
Okay, Let me try and put this in a different perspective - When you head ladies say 'oh he a big cock' or 'he had a small cock' What constitutes as big or small as very rarely do you hear a girl actually mention size you just hear the words big or small...

D

deleted924715

You say you want 'real world' feeling... a 'Large Penis Support Group' seems a strange place to seek that. Your venture just seems unhealthy and I have no wish to help anyone torture themselves.

Statistics will tell you what you need to know about your size, but seeking opinions here as 'real world' speaks volumes about your mindset. Funnily enough most of the women here don't seem to be size queens, but it's the people who ask this type of stuff who don't seem to appreciate that fact.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
You say you want 'real world' feeling... a 'Large Penis Support Group' seems a strange place to seek that. Your venture just seems unhealthy and I have no wish to help anyone torture themselves.

Statistics will tell you what you need to know about your size, but seeking opinions here as 'real world' speaks volumes about your mindset. Funnily enough most of the women here don't seem to be size queens, but it's the people who ask this type of stuff who don't seem to appreciate that fact.
Not necessarily true, you or other women may give a size that may actually help me feel better about myself.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, Let me try and put this in a different perspective - When you head ladies say 'oh he a big cock' or 'he had a small cock' What constitutes as big or small as very rarely do you hear a girl actually mention size you just hear the words big or small...
Other than here, I don't hear people reference cock size. Here, some men are pretty specific about what they think is small. Big seems to be anything over 7" according to this group, altough you see some who think it should be 9" or more. You are going to find a few women who prefer the bigger guys. So what?

I find men who obsess about their dicks unattractive. If you dated a woman who obsessed about her ass constantly, you might find it unattractive as well. Sure, there's surgery- (not reliable surgery) to enhance a woman's ass, and you might actually love her ass, but if all she talks about is her ass. It's too small, it's too flat, it's just not Beyoncé! It gets very annoying.

On this site, I was pretty tolerant of this dick obsession at first, but now I find it almost impossible to stomach. I like men. When I fall for a guy, I am all in. I adore his body, and his penis! I nuzzle, kiss, suck and take it into my body with enthusiasm! His penis becomes the penis against which all other penises fail. It is perfect. If it is 5", then 5" is the perfect size and anything bigger or smaller is clearly inferior. I know I'm not alone. If a women loves a guy, she isn't fucking him thinking, "wow, if he was just 0.5" bigger".

Give women more credit. If a woman just wants your body or your wallet or your car - move on. If a guy wanted me for those reasons, I would.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Other than here, I don't hear people reference cock size. Here, some men are pretty specific about what they think is small. Big seems to be anything over 7" according to this group, altough you see some who think it should be 9" or more. You are going to find a few women who prefer the bigger guys. So what?

I find men who obsess about their dicks unattractive. If you dated a woman who obsessed about her ass constantly, you might find it unattractive as well. Sure, there's surgery- (not reliable surgery) to enhance a woman's ass, and you might actually love her ass, but if all she talks about is her ass. It's too small, it's too flat, it's just not Beyoncé! It gets very annoying.

On this site, I was pretty tolerant of this dick obsession at first, but now I find it almost impossible to stomach. I like men. When I fall for a guy, I am all in. I adore his body, and his penis! I nuzzle, kiss, suck and take it into my body with enthusiasm! His penis becomes the penis against which all other penises fail. It is perfect. If it is 5", then 5" is the perfect size and anything bigger or smaller is clearly inferior. I know I'm not alone. If a women loves a guy, she isn't fucking him thinking, "wow, if he was just 0.5" bigger".

Give women more credit. If a woman just wants your body or your wallet or your car - move on. If a guy wanted me for those reasons, I would.
Again i think you missed the point. Im not interested in how it feels to a woman, nor am i interested in how my woman feels about my Penis size. i am just gauging what is considered small and large...irrelevant to what my woman thinks.

D

deleted924715

i am just gauging what is considered small and large...irrelevant to what my woman thinks.

On a large penis website. You don't have to be Einstein to spot the agenda.

This thread has the 'ick' factor.

So.Much.Ick.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You think the average woman knows the answer to this? That's kind of funny. I'm the only woman I know who always measures. My friends couldn't put a number to any man they've ever been with. I think you'd have better luck pulling teeth from sharks than ever getting this question answered.

So maybe we can help you with self-acceptance if we can't help you place yourself on a scale. Let's start at the beginning. Why is this answer you seek so important?

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
You think the average woman knows the answer to this? That's kind of funny. I'm the only woman I know who always measures. My friends couldn't put a number to any man they've ever been with. I think you'd have better luck pulling teeth from sharks than ever getting this question answered.

So maybe we can help you with self-acceptance if we can't help you place yourself on a scale. Let's start at the beginning. Why is this answer you seek so important?
Thanks,

Well just before I answer, When i hear girls say 'oh he has a big one' or 'he had a small one' surely they must have something to go off, and I am just wondering what constitutes as this.

For me its not just penis size, its several matters, i hate the way I look (physically) and suffer from serious anxiety even looking in a mirror at myself brings on panic attacks.
I hate the fact i am so short in height and have no build to me (scrawny with a fat belly, very out of proportion)
I hate the fact I am a messuring stick to how ugly I am (people often say well you not as ugly as Craig at least)
and then it comes to the man parts..Yes my partner says shes happy with it and has no complaints, but its not about her - I feel (although never measured) I might be above average in size and I was hoping that a few ladies may say a size I was going to go measure and in hope I would stack up as something I might perceive as positive and I was intending to use it as a stepping stone to fight my depression.

Granted that could very well go the opposite way, but in honesty the way I feel, i feel like I don't stack up, so it it turns out I am in the 'small' category I would NOT feel worse off, however if it was the opposite I feel it would help my self confidence.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Well, I do try it's not like I don't, recently I've stopped exercising because of depression but I am active still....

Tonight I got the balls to m assure myself and it's better than I thought

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When i hear girls say 'oh he has a big one' or 'he had a small one' surely they must have something to go off, and I am just wondering what constitutes as this.
And I'm telling you women who pull out a tape or rule and measure are uncommon. So, not only do women not typically have an answer, but you often cannot be confident in the answers some might offer because it is unsubstantiated guessing. There ARE women who enjoy measuring, and they would have a concrete number to offer, but most women who talk to me about size hold out their hands or fingers to demonstrate. They don't have a number. It would be far more useful to you to use numbers from studies. According to well-done studies, average is somewhere between 5.1 and 5.2 inches in length.

I feel (although never measured) I might be above average in size and I was hoping that a few ladies may say a size I was going to go measure and in hope I would stack up as something I might perceive as positive and I was intending to use it as a stepping stone to fight my depression.
What is the point if you haven't even bothered to measure? Measure. Compare yourself to real stats, not guesswork. Or don't measure and forget the whole thing which is ultimately pointless anyway. Numbers don't matter. A good fit matters. If you and your partner have a good fit, relax, and be secure in the knowledge that if you fit well with her, you fit well with millions of other women which means millions of women would find your size to be very good.

Meanwhile, deal with issues that matter. Flatten your belly. Cut your carbs down to 30-50 grams a day. Increase your proteins to .75- 1.0 gram perpou d of body weight. Of you still feel hungry, increase your intake of monounsaturated fats and get more sleep. Do calisthenics in your house. Stretch twice a day (warm up first), plus before and after a workout (warm up before your pre-workout stretch; never stretch cold muscles). Talk to your doctor. Make sure you get enough vitamins, especially D3, if you're battling depression. Exposure to morning sun, even on a dreary winter day is useful. Walking is as beneficial to mood enhancement and cardiovascular fitness as running; you may just have to do it longer. Download the ginger.io app to monitor your moods. (Google it. It is impossible to find in the marketplace without the link from their site.) Use it to chart your moods and make notes about what helps/hinders. Stop asking your girl about her exes, and don't let her volunteer info. Whatever you decide about measuring, STOP obsessing about your dick. It isn't very important. Divorce yourself from horrible people who use you as a measurement of ugliness, and only be around people who like you.

Recognize that nobody can make you feel good or bad. Your hormones react in response to external stimuli, and your emotions result, but you can choose which emotions result. You just have to reprogram yourself. Wear a rubber band, and snap it so that it stings whenever you are engaging in negative self-talk. Be your own cheerleader. Advocate for your own happiness. Prioritize it. Tell the haters and dream sealers to fuck off. Believe you can, and no matter how hard you have to push, no matter if it takes you years to pull yourself up, choose wellness. Wellness will come to you one good decision at a time.

Peace be with you.

Reactions: CRAIGROBBO

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I do try it's not like I don't, recently I've stopped exercising because of depression but I am active still....

Tonight I got the balls to m assure myself and it's better than I thought
I missed this post. I'm glad you reassured yourself. Self-soothing is very healthy. I know how hard it is to make yourself exercise when you feel low. Do what you can. If you fall off the fitness wagon, get back on. One good decision at a time, and you can be the man you want to be, the man you truly are, deep inside.

Reactions: CRAIGROBBO

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
I missed this post. I'm glad you reassured yourself. Self-soothing is very healthy. I know how hard it is to make yourself exercise when you feel low. Do what you can. If you fall off the fitness wagon, get back on. One good decision at a time, and you can be the man you want to be, the man you truly are, deep inside.
Thanks for this and the preious post, I did meassure and while I feel a little better in myself I dont feel my initial question was answered but I dont think it will so i wont get hung up on it (no pun intended)
Maybe its just who im with or the people im around but I all too often hear about girls talking about sizes and thats what makes me feel a bit poo - So often I hear 'his cock was big or massive or what ever' And my MRS is quite reserved in that way so although she says shes happy I would have just liked to knnow where i would stand IF i was brought up in conversation (example)

But I i will leave it as I seemed to have cause some upset with my question.

Craig

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Willinghung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well put!

I don't get it either. What good is an answer? Not being rude, I wish I understood the importance of placing oneself on a scale - especially when most points on the scale are 'great'.

If it's because you want to know if you're normal - likely you are. If you think women have different ideas of what a large or small comprises, maybe we do. But as few of us measure, it's all a guess anyway - so your "data" is based on nothing. (I had a b/f who told me his dick was ten inches. Ok. It hurt. I never measured it, but maybe it was eight. I just took his word for it.)

For me, there's been "couldn't feel it" (once in my life - about the size of a pinky), "feels great" and "ouch". Men for the most part, feel great. What size is that? I don't know. 4? 7? I really don't know.

Like I've said before, if I knew there was going to be a quiz, I would have taken notes.

Men forget chemistry because a confident, sexy 'average' man can often be far better in bed than a big cock. A lot of men have kept fucking a woman he wouldn't usually go for but the sex was great. He likes big tits and long legs but has fantastic sex with someone lacking this. Why is this? A big cock can physically feel and look great but the brain is the bigger organ and controls physical pleasure.