What do you guys use for lube when jacking off

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use Corn Huskers Hand lotion. Cut it with a little water and freak out. It stays with you very well and leaves just the right amount of friction as it starts to dry. Try it, and let us all know what you think.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer to use nothing. Instead I like a firm grip around my cock and perhaps that is why I tend to have trouble getting off during intercourse unless it is an extremely tight pussy because I've gotten so used to having a tight grip on it compared to a lubricated feel.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pjur Eros Ultra Glide - the best lube there is in my opinion. Two problems with it: expensive (but a little goes a LONG way, so I justify that - and spit can always be added for additional slick) and it stains some sheets - I just try to be careful when using it.

Gun Oil is a trade name of a lube a lot of people like - it supposedly doesn't stain - I didn't like it but, it's a suggestion.

I like some regular old hand lotion too actually, Vaseline Intensive Care or similar.

Elbow Grease is great too.

Note that the last two are not condom safe.

That's my $0.02.

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ky jelly and basically any kind of unscented hand lotion work for me. aloe vera gel is also a great way to switch it up cause it feels a lot like precum and its all natural.

hardboi69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Spit it always hot, and works great for me...esp. if its someone elses spit. But I tend just to go in with nothing at all. :) Don't really need lube.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer to masturbate dry, but when MrsR gives me a hand job she uses Liquid Silk. It's very slick, doesn't dry out quickly, feels very natural, doesn't have a nasty taste (and it's condom safe).