Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like to use my precum but it dries/gets sticky fast. Sooo I don't use any lube. Wouldn't use my saliva either. I'd like to try with some real lube someday though.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use my own foreskin and precum. As for getting in on the cut/uncut needing lube debate, there are cut guys who do 'need' it, using the term loosely to say they require it for a much more enjoyable masturbation session or else risk possible chafing or just being too dry for a good pleasurable wank. As for me, I am cut and have never needed lube, loose cut though and am restoring my foreskin. Call me a militant anti-circ as someone said on here or whatever, I have my own logical reasons of natural existence being preferred on that path. However, I say as long as you perform to your own standards and are happy with how you do it, then that's what matters.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jippieee! i'll be in america in the middle of this month ....
i will buy at least 5 (or more) bottles of my favourite equate walmart lube ....
i love it. it's the best i've ever used. and surprisingly it's the cheapest ....

i hope the self check out is open .... :wink:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Generous foreskin & lots of pre-cum. I gently jerk off for a while with the 'skin forward so I can build up a lot of pre-cum. Then I'll slide the 'skin slowly back & forth over the head, while continuing down the shaft to the root. I never last very long before orgasm.