What do you love so much about sucking cock?

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love what EarlLogJam said, but I'm not an emotional connection guy. I get really turned on when I feel a guy get hard in my mouth. I love turning a guy on, and the hard cock, and the moans and groans get me rock hard.

I get turned on by the changes in his body that tells me he's about to blow a load. Fuck, I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

I wanted to join this thread when I read it. I immediately thought of a guy I blew that had a genuine throbbing cock. His big vein just pulsed. Obviously I've never forgotten it.

I've always thought blow jobs are as much fun to give as to receive.

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"A guy's cock and balls are the most private and hidden parts his body. The protected area where only few outsiders get to see and touch - a forbidden area, vulnerable and rarely seen. There is something deeply exciting about gaining access to that part of a guy and touching it with your mouth. It's almost like a guy is lowering down all his defenses and trusting you with his most precious part of his body."

"There is a kinda of spiritual aspect of taking a guy's cum and swallowing his essence. That part of him that gives life, his sperm, after he orgasms in your mouth and is then swallowed is part of you now. It's a communion with another human being. It's like keeping a part of that hotness and him after he leaves. I usually only swallow the cum of guys I really am into as it's such an intimate act."

Earllogjam perfectly captured my feelings about the act of cocksucking. IMO, there is no greater act of trust and intimacy between two men than when one completely, totally, and absolutely offers his most private and innermost symbol of his manhood, i.e., his cock, for the other to treat with the utmost reverence and respect. What is seemingly a purely physical and sexual act on one level is actually very deeply and profound spiritual when there is total and absolute psychological and emotional connection between the cocksucker and cocksuckee. Cocksucking is an act of love.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like making my boyfriend feel good. When he cums I know that he really enjoyed it and it gives me great satisfaction knowing that I gave him such pleasure. For me, having the cock in my mouth is nice because it is the most sexual part of his body. But most of all, it's about making him cum and knowing that I satisfied his wants and needs.

Sugababy22

Just Browsing
Media
What do you love...for me, its the rush, knowing they can't find a mouth like mine, that takes care of it just right everytime (I'll get into that later). Guys and girls could stand to do it alot better and put effort into it cause I know a few too many married men and guys in relationships who come to me, on the side, for that reason. The point is your man will be less likely to cheat and whore around if you suck that dick the best he ever had. Mind you, that would keep Sugar outta business:)

For sometime, I started to learn that my sucking and anyone who sucks good cock is they really do their lover a big stress relief. You know, my man would come home from work and be all uptight and generally terrible mood - but then I would shove him on the couch and suck that dick to a big intense orgasm or sometimes take him to bed and just blow the wind outta him. I did this despite some days I had no mood for sex at all, I figured whats 5-20 minutes of my time. So anyhow, an hour later he be all good to me and take me out shopping. So the moral of the story is if you suck your mans cock often and do it good and you will have a happy man.

Oh that reminds me, give me a few mintues, I had to go empty my NEW front loading washer and dryer. lol Just had to throw that in. haha

Does he love my mouth too much or do I love shopping. Well maybe I'm a cocksucking addict, I kind am. and I don't wanna sound bad or wild, but every man I suck really does have one big intense orgasm. It could be 5" to maybe even 9 or 10 (now I know the boys like to add a couple inches, I just go with the flow on that), they don't ever choke me, I never cared much about the size - it really was a rush for me to make my man come so hard, you just know that the guy hasn't had that kinda mouth before and anyone who sucks good cock will know exactly what I mean. I love it. and I've been told that my mouth is better then pussy anyday. They be callin back lookin for my mouth. Is it a turn on for me? Yea. Ok enough on that.

This is a practical thing I love about sucking cock, don't really have to worry about getting knocked up. Cause I know, I might suck that dick, it don't mean I'm in it for love. You know this is gonna sound bad again, but I also enjoy swallowing cum for the sake of not making a mess. So guys, sometimes it not cause I love cum every day, but I also don't want your DNA transferring to all my dam couch cushions or bed sheets. But what you see, and I know you love it, is me entranced in sucking your dick and not stopping till its totally dry. One of my boys told me I'm like a vampire. Lord, I just don't know what to think about that.

Ever high sounding lol. Anyhow girls and guys, hang on your husbands.

A guy's cock and balls are the most private and hidden parts his body. The protected area where only few outsiders get to see and touch - a forbidden area, vulnerable and rarely seen. There is something deeply exciting about gaining access to that part of a guy and touching it with your mouth. It's almost like a guy is lowering down all his defenses and trusting you with his most precious part of his body. The thrill of this "discovery" is always there when you meet a good looking guy.

I love to tongue a cock. Running up the bottom and milking it in my mouth. I enjoy licking and probing a deep clefted piss slit and around the head ridge. I like to feel that spongy fullness in my mouth and feel warmth and a heartbeat through the large veins on his cock and feeling the surge of blood to rock hardness.

I love that tangy taste of pre cum that oozes out the tip when sucking and a cock that occasionally twitchs in my mouth, and feeling his pubes tickle my nose going all the way down on a guy and the moaning that comes with it.

There is a kinda of spiritual aspect of taking a guy's cum and swallowing his essence. That part of him that gives life, his sperm, after he orgasms in your mouth and is then swallowed is part of you now. It's a communion with another human being. It's like keeping a part of that hotness and him after he leaves. I usually only swallow the cum of guys I really am into as it's such an intimate act.

Can't add to that. Beautifully written.

JP0724

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the connection that I feel with the person. I also like the control. When your sucking a guy's cock you can completely feel exactly what's going on with him, is he liking it, do you need to change it up, is he about to blow.. the whole bit. I like winding a guy up just to the edge and then backing off, I like to squeeze his nipples just as I back off to kind of distract him from cumming. I love the excitement leading up to cock sucking with a new person because to me it's like christmas, your about to get a present, but you don't know what its going to look, how big it will be, etc.. so you reach into his pants and discover your prize.

As for the physical part of it, I just love the texture of a cock, the soft skin covering a rigid hard cock, a spongy oozing cock head. I love the feeling of rolling my tongue around the head, feeling his body respond in excitement. I love the feeling when you deep throat a guy and you can tell that you just blew his mind, and at the same time it feels so good filling up your throat.

All I can say is that I have nothing bad to say about cock sucking. I could do it all day long. It's my favorite thing to do for a guy.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cock tastes and feels better than any thing else in the world. Even pussy.

So you would be stupid to not want to suck one.

Oh! and cum. Cum tastes goooood!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like the control I have over The Squeeze who, once I clomp down on his beautiful tool, is no longer in control of when it feels good or just OK. When he begins to thrust in my mouth I know he's about ready to blow and can back off, keeping him on the edge for hours until I want him to climax. Plus, I like the taste of male cum. Can't quite get enough of it.

This is exactly it, control. I've said it here before people like to use lables top or bottom and my description differs from most. When I've got a cock in my mouth... I'm the top. He has no control of what is happening what so ever.

All that, and I LIKE IT!

ncbymail

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Besides all the physical parts that make cocksucking so exciting and fun that have been mentioned....and I do love that part....the mouthful of hard and smooth dick, the slippery feel of saliva and dick, the taste of his cum.
There is the 'head' part for me of; it's taboo, kinky, horny, being submissive and in control at the same time.
I don't really like guys much, I'd rather be around women. But you can't beat a big dick and a load of cum. No pun intended!

Reactions: Edger4Ever

uncut1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's bin so long I forgot how it feels...Oh Yeah,..WELL as I recall Theres something
about showing your guy how much you love/like him buy giving him great head.or great anything. I don't suck a cock just to "suck a cock" I do it because I like him and want to make him feel good.
Oh and I will make him something to eat afterwards..hear that guys?

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love the silky warmth of the head as it glides into my mouth. The texture is almost like a mushroom. It's kind of a rush to feel it tighten and swell with each squeeze. Tasting the precum is exciting and makes me want to rub it all over and around my lips. It's kind of addicting!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Copied from a post I made in a group thread (ie. some of you have read it before):

I love the warmth, the smoothness of the skin, the way the head fits perfectly against the inside of my mouth (cocks MUST have been designed to fit the curve of the inside of the mouth).

I love flicking my tongue around the underside of the ridge and licking up and down the shaft.

I love the taste.

I love the way it feels when he's pushing against the back of my throat, and the way it feels when he twists my hair in his hands and holds my face close against him.

I love staring into his eyes and watching and listening to his reactions.

I think I just love it all :redface:.

D_Crystal Tayle

Experimental Member
Media
Many have already said it so well, but I will agree. I love the contrast of being submissive, on my knees, pleasing him, yet in control of his gorgeous cock. I love the texture of the velvety skin, stretched so tight over the hardness. I love licking the full length, I love hearing his breath change, feeling his body tense, I love licking and sucking his smooth balls while I stroke him, I love when he starts to fuck my mouth gently, because it just feels so damn good and I love love love when he cums for me. It's like a reward for a job well done. I love it all

B_BounceyBouncey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me its the pleasure the man gets, I like to worship the cock, lick up the precum, wrap both hands around and roll my tongue inside the foreskin and around the helmet... oops im getting horny now :)

mcctguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love those moments when you suck him just right & he gasps & his whole body tenses up & his cock kicks up harder in your mouth. Also when he's getting ready to blow & it's like every ounce of his being is focused on those few inches of pleasure in your mouth.

Pandasaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't wrapped my lips around a cock, but it's been a fantasy of mine. The idea of feeling it in my mouth is so arousing.

Stilinsatiable11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'm a supervisor in a male dominated profession. So in the bedroom, I like to be submissive. I love sucking a man off, when he's grabbing my hair, gagging me.... Then when I try to take a breather, he forces me back down. Besides, nothing better than a man moaning and telling you, that you have the best head game. ;)